Looking for short-term rental in Santo Domingo

bklv

Jan 28, 2009
My company (based in the US) is going to be involved in some business transactions that will require our presence in Santo Domingo on and off over the next six months (perhaps as many as three individuals at the same time). As an alternative to hotel stays, we have thought about renting a villa or condominium. Can anyone here recommend a broker/agent that specializes in those types of arrangements? Thanks.

nine1973

Nov 24, 2004
I need to rent an apartment 3 bdr 3.5 bth nice quiet zone...drop me a msg if somebody offers you something like that...thanks

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
My company (based in the US) is going to be involved in some business transactions that will require our presence in Santo Domingo on and off over the next six months (perhaps as many as three individuals at the same time). As an alternative to hotel stays, we have thought about renting a villa or condominium. Can anyone here recommend a broker/agent that specializes in those types of arrangements? Thanks.

Edited by Robert:

Get the owner to post in the rentals. You have made other posts about this property, now it's bordering on spam.

Last edited by a moderator: