Aa meetings in las terrenas

Juniper

Apr 15, 2004
There will be an AA meeting tomorrow, Friday the 29th of this month.

Those interested in attending, please send me a private message
for the details. The meetings are very small and they are all in English.

AA-LAS TERRENAS

omarclean

Feb 22, 2010
Hello jupiter , my name is Omar and i'm a friend of Bill's W. I'm thinking about moving to las terrenas and i need to find where the meetings are...please , you can feel free to call me at my phone (Phone number removed, please send PM) i'm pretty new in recovery , so please , asap please.
Thank you so much!
Omar M

Last edited by a moderator:

Juniper

Apr 15, 2004
The AA meetings are held in a private home. Please see PM
for details.

PM us your phone number so that we can get in touch with you.

bucko47

Dec 4, 2010
Hi I am visiting fron Fl. and am interested in a meeting in Las Terranas from 2/11-15 Thanx,Nancy

Juniper

Apr 15, 2004
Hi Nancy:

The next meeting will be on Monday the 14th at 11:00 a.m. Please call
829-661-7090 for location.

Juniper

Gordon

Jan 24, 2011
for anyone wanting information on AA meetings in Las Terrenas for May 2011, send me a PM.

McNutt

Dec 12, 2011
Hi...here at the Playa Colibri looking for a meeting...

Hi "Gordon" -- I just emailed you via "Mail" but thought to "respond" to your invitation on dr1.com.

I am here at the Playa Colibri until Friday and hope to catch a meeting. I did rent a "moto" so I can get around (still a little shy about it but will pick up).

Thanks for being in touch re: any aa meeting info.

Carla

captboink

Mar 3, 2011
good to know that there are english meetings in LT. I go most every Tues and FRi to the one in SD and have been to the one in Cabarete.

Gordon

Jan 24, 2011
The group in Las Terrenas meets by demand. The English speaking community here is growing but for many the population is still mostly transient. There are more frequent meetings after the snow birds land. They are migrating later this year. New guests or members always welcome.