going to the dominican republic

yaboysagoon

Jan 31, 2009
okay so im planning a trip to the DR in august and want to have a good time parties mingle with the locals especially the ladies im tryna have fun basically but ima be stayin at this resort in punta cana. so really what i want to know is if i should stay somewhere else its a all inclusive resort too. any help will be greatly appreciated

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
''Hes fallen in the water"
dear Neddy Seagoon you dont say which resort so we cant say if you should stay somewhere else

TOOBER_SDQ

Bronze
Nov 19, 2008
Does anyone know how to write correctly anymore?

okay so im planning a trip to the DR in august and want to have a good time parties mingle with the locals especially the ladies im tryna have fun basically but ima be stayin at this resort in punta cana. so really what i want to know is if i should stay somewhere else its a all inclusive resort too. any help will be greatly appreciated

I am sure all of the ladies will find it hard to resist you because of your syntax and general mastery of written English. Who really needs capitalization, commas, periods, apostrophes etc anyway?

Punta Cana is full of upper crust, refined, golf playing types. You know, people that know how to write. For some reason, I feel you do not belong there and should not go there.

Try Santo Domingo East with your bad self.

Last edited by a moderator:

Murdsta21

Jun 21, 2008

by the way how you talk sounds like ya from a citys...welll check my post bro...me and 13 of us rollled out 2 sosuaa deeeeep we shut down the whole strip which got clubs, ladies, and many spotss where you can have fun, punta cana is where you go with girlfriends and wives that why im bookin a tripp wit wifey go to punta cana...puerto plata is where u need to go my man...**** is popppin over there easy,,,go to DR.ROSEN and PEDRO CLISANTE theyy are best spots down there madd shortyss and alot of action that were young guys in there 20's and 30's shud be at...like i sed we jus came bak 13 deeep from there last week **** was insane....

peep photos...i gott all the answer for any young single male looking to have fun in DR where to go what resorts the whole 9 yards...
:chinese:

Login | Facebook

Login | Facebook

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
yeah ima have to switch that up im not goin to see other tourists golf ya dig good look

by the way how you talk sounds like ya from a citys...welll check my post bro...me and 13 of us rollled out 2 sosuaa deeeeep we shut down the whole strip which got clubs, ladies, and many spotss where you can have fun, punta cana is where you go with girlfriends and wives that why im bookin a tripp wit wifey go to punta cana...puerto plata is where u need to go my man...**** is popppin over there easy,,,go to DR.ROSEN and PEDRO CLISANTE theyy are best spots down there madd shortyss and alot of action that were young guys in there 20's and 30's shud be at...like i sed we jus came bak 13 deeep from there last week **** was insane....

peep photos...i gott all the answer for any young single male looking to have fun in DR where to go what resorts the whole 9 yards...
:chinese:

Separated at birth....

ty8421

Apr 17, 2009
I was planning a trip but those facebook pics are making me think twice. If I wanted to be in clubs where guys all look like backstreet boy clones and outnumber non-working girls 5 to 1 I would just roll south to Tijuana.

I am seriously looking at a trip to Columbia now.

Murdsta21

Jun 21, 2008
I was planning a trip but those facebook pics are making me think twice. If I wanted to be in clubs where guys all look like backstreet boy clones and outnumber non-working girls 5 to 1 I would just roll south to Tijuana.

I am seriously looking at a trip to Columbia now.

this guy must been picked on ALOT growing up, senior virgin Etc.

HAHAHAH this clown created a LOGIN and a USER ID just to make his veryy 1st post to HATE...congratss......sorry our whooole crew gets money in the recession and we travel in big groups :cheeky:

guess yOu got no1 to go with :( no girl, no friends, no chicassss

Mod's should ban people that try to ruin a good fourm community