great juices or whats to try.

donmobay

Say what ! ???
Dec 10, 2005
or what have you had? i was thinking of a coffee and i went in the restaurant and inside where two ladies drinking.. i said give me one of those. ok come on, aveena and zanoria juice??? oatmeal and carrot juice.. but real tasty (i immediately thought of my mom trying to pass off something good for me and disquising it as juice...) i really liked the lime kicker.. 30pesos i thought it was very refreshing and the right price as i did not want to pay so much at this time of the month.... if you know what i mean...

donmobay

Say what ! ???
Dec 10, 2005
zuko ----- mango

mango juice from a pkge in the supermkt... ok but still has artificial sweetner in it and well its one of those things . not for me gave the rest of the pkgs away. im looking for the other brand that you have to put your own sugar in.... any help??

pyratt

Bronze
Jan 14, 2007
Fresh juices are the bomb...mango, pineapple, orange, papaya....get a BATIDO de LECHOSA sin leche....good stuff

donmobay

Say what ! ???
Dec 10, 2005
limonada.....

well i had one of those today.. wont say great but it was tall and good. 30p. they had another one to have but another day... very good security... they were very concerned about my stuff... hat gloves, spectacles, newspaper and my pkgs., but came away ok. rating b+::ermm:

donmobay

Say what ! ???
Dec 10, 2005
whats the best juice drink here

i remember we used to stop halway between monti christi and here for a juice drink... always very good but my trusty companion always ordered them... it was on the north side of the road. i think a woman was the owner,..

The Traveler

Jun 7, 2008
When I was in the in the DR in December a friend had encouraged me to try "Tamarindo" juice, it was very good. It was about 40 pesos and sold in a water bottle. Since I do not drink soda, I am a juice fiend. I was wondering does anyone know where one could in POP or maybe even Sosua find a place that sells fresh Mango or Strawberry juice. Thanks

donmobay

Say what ! ???
Dec 10, 2005
new stuff

chinola and naranja... wow good... fresh right out of the skins...i can imagine it in a tall glass w/a good vodka. lots of rocks....

ddoran

Apr 23, 2006
mori sonedo

probably spelled this batida wrong

"to die dreaming" is my number one drink but needs condensed milk

followed by lechosa and milk and sugar as noted above

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
probably spelled this batida wrong

"to die dreaming" is my number one drink but needs condensed milk

followed by lechosa and milk and sugar as noted above

Morir sonando.