Webster Hall Punta Cana

dricen

Feb 1, 2009
So now that it's been officially open for more than a week, how has this turned out? , i remember it held a lot of promise coming with a good name and design.

Anyone care to give some feedback on this?, trying to see if it influences my decision to go to the country soon.

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Let me understand this because it doesn't seem to make sense to me.

Your decision to visit a place depends on one nightclub?

Wow.

-NALs

dricen

Feb 1, 2009
in a way.. yes, last time i was there i didn't like the nightlife but i loved the beaches and the country as a whole, so it's a matter of "influencing" my decision, its not that i'd be going for just one place...

La Verdad

Jan 4, 2009
in a way.. yes, last time i was there i didn't like the nightlife but i loved the beaches and the country as a whole, so it's a matter of "influencing" my decision, its not that i'd be going for just one place...

You might be better waiting for the summer and going to Ibiza, if you are looking for these sorts of venues. Puna Cana is not known for house DJ's. Bring your iPod and enjoy the beach here!

L V

stough

May 10, 2009
Webster hall

A group of us will be in punta cana next week, How is Webster Hall? We would like to go.

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
You might be better waiting for the summer and going to Ibiza, if you are looking for these sorts of venues. Puna Cana is not known for house DJ's. Bring your iPod and enjoy the beach here!

L V

This is changing, Victor Calderone played at Hurracan Cafe a few weeks ago, also Hed Kandi had a party. Imagine Night club, I believe, plays house. So does upstairs at Mangu's.

La Verdad

Jan 4, 2009
This is changing, Victor Calderone played at Hurracan Cafe a few weeks ago, also Hed Kandi had a party. Imagine Night club, I believe, plays house. So does upstairs at Mangu's.

It's exciting that a few Resident DJ's are making their way over to DR, but you really can not compare the House scene of Eivissa to Punta Cana.

L V

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
yes, the clubs mentionjed by Conchman play house.
there are in addition to the clubs every month DJ parties/meetings,
that kind of music is anything but new to the area.
i just can not name much,
it is absolutely not my choice of music, so i step only accidently in such parties, mostly when out with friends and a club they decided plays such.

btw,
did webster hall open, yet?
Mike