Visiting Sosua from NYC

Status
Not open for further replies.

nyc sosua

Feb 8, 2009
Bachelor Party this weekend in Sosua. Staying at a Villa.

Where is the best bars/clubs to really party in Sosua or nearby cities.

We are white males looking for fun, safety and only the best women the island has to offer.

Please provide your recommendation and advice.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
Bachelor Party this weekend in Sosua. Staying at a Villa.

Where is the best bars/clubs to really party in Sosua or nearby cities.

We are white males looking for fun, safety and only the best women the island has to offer.

Please provide your recommendation and advice.

On Pedro Clisante you will fin the best bars like Cassicos and Latinos club and the new X club.

You will find many of the ( Ladies ) constantally walking between the bars.

Last edited:

Murdsta21

Jun 21, 2008
i 2nd that i was there in the summer from NYC also and it was crazyy also club after one down that block is good times

nyc sosua

Feb 8, 2009
thanks for the advice on clubs. i assume we could have someone call the club and tell them were coming down and to make sure we get VIP treatment since we have american dollars....

Rumble2005

Mar 18, 2006
Don't Be A Clown

The fact that you have Yankee dollars doesn't mean a damn thing. It is the quantity of the currency that counts.

Anyway , have fun. Just don't expect to be king sh1t just because you have American currency. It isn't what it once was:glasses:

LauraP

Jan 10, 2005
Thanks

thanks for the advice on clubs. i assume we could have someone call the club and tell them were coming down and to make sure we get VIP treatment since we have american dollars....

This will keep me laughing all day - thanks!!!!!

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005

Shower caps and umbrellas are actually hard currency these days!

tambo'

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
apparently :ermm:
VIP ? now that's funny. try Washington Heights :laugh:
maybe you should read EVERYTHING on this site about sosua.

FernieBee

Bronze
Feb 20, 2008
...i assume we could have someone call the club and tell them were coming down and to make sure we get VIP treatment since we have american dollars...
[sarcasm]That's not necessary. Just tell them, at the door, you're friends of Sheila's, the 19-year-old female student from Santiago, who earns extra book money, on the weekends, by working in Sosua as a massage therapist.[/sarcasm]

M

Markf128

gringo_workers_02.jpg

Here is your VIP treatment, trick. By the way, your name is already on the guest list, so no need to call.

Last edited:

jbars

Jul 6, 2007
VIP Treatment

I second Tamborista on his comment about umbrellas. Also, I agree bring truckloads of US dollars and the VIP treatment will follow.

M

Markf128

If they bring a truckload of USD, they can buy umberllas over in Sosua.

Status
Not open for further replies.