Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ! ROUND 2 booking my 2nd trip to DR last year was a HOME RUN!!!!

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation ! ROUND 2 booking my 2nd trip to DR last year was a HOME RUN!!!!

well I was agressivly on these fourms about a year ago trying to get information which is the best AI resort, best place for partying,nightlife, where the hot girls are and all that good stuff. Alot of the people in here gave me some seriousssly good advice which made my trip special as it was. !!!

Well last time it was 4 of us from NYC ages 20-21 and we stay at AI resort Breeze SuperCLub staff was great, food was nice and there was 24 snack bar which is key for late nites, overall actions as far at chicas and girls on the resort as O.K. but we all had legendary time when we left the resort and went to sosua, all i have to say is La PAssions. Go there ya 1st or 2nd day of ya Trip its good times. the clubs like After one, CLassicos and latinos were very good but all in all we had a great time....

*NOWW we are going down again in APril and we got about 10-20 people going and we got native speakers this time and were all crazy new yorkers about to have another good time.....HOWEVER DR FOURMS I ASK YOU tHIS...any suggestions for another AI resort because we don't really want to go to breezes again and i heard casa marina is kind of dirty and the drinks are not 24 hours which is trash so...i don't no...but some suggestion would be key for our 2nd Legendary DR trip.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Ahhh, murdsta. You're back.
    Remember to post pictures again after this year's trip!

I don't have a recommendation for an AI in Sosua, but on one of your 'Passions free nights', head over to Cabarete bars about 11:30pm. I think your group will have a good time there too... and you may just consider Cabarete for the next year after having done so.

Also, make a mid/late afternoon trip to Cabarete to check out the beach and bar lounge scene. A lot more people your age around here.

If I recall correctly, you never made it to Cabarete last year after finding the ladies in Sosua.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

HAHAHAH yess man, I am back and your 100% right i never made it to cabrete and damn man your right on with your advice and posts and i thank you for being an active member...keep me posted with any other news bro

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Casa Marina is a fine all inclusive, nothing special but not bad either and it is in the middle of town. Why not stay at a non all inclusive and really enjoy the ladies?

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

yea you should get rid of that all inclusive mentality...you wont be able to have ur free for alls...find a nice villa
    lol @ we brought native speakers this time...MONEY TALKS...try milquientos...lol
    Classicos, after one, depends on wha u lookin for that night there is plenty and its all flavors...

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

boooked!!!!! can't wait

Moderator - Off-Topic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Murdsta21 View Post
    boooked!!!!! can't wait
    Glad you had fun last time. A few things:

1) your 10-20 friends will probably dwindle to maybe half that. Plans change, and it's a recession. That said, it's probably a good thing, as you don't want to play group leader on your own vacation.

2) Happiness for you guys is a non-AI resort where you can invite ladies back. There are many options listed on this site, look for them in the "search" section.

3) More time in Cabarete is time well spent.

Be safe & have fun,

DRob

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

If you want to be able to eat at night, past 11PM, You want a AI. You can rent a villa or 2 condo's, 2 BR. usually sleep 6. Stay in Cabarete or Sousa and you can walk to almost anything you want. More to do in Cabarete during the day, but if you don't get up till 2-3PM it doesn't matter. Girls are all over both places. As Said before 20 usually ends up 12. Good luck, have fun, Welcome Back.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

thanks guys thanks guys...and yeah your right our 20 man trip has droped to half we got 10 of us going and were heading down to Breezes again 4/2 4/7....do the vacation thing again in the day enjoy the resort and all the fun commodiaties they got to offer then at night were going to hit the custie bars and clubs and all that...shud be another classic time!!!!

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CFA123 View Post
    Ahhh, murdsta. You're back.
    Remember to post pictures again after this year's trip!

I don't have a recommendation for an AI in Sosua, but on one of your 'Passions free nights', head over to Cabarete bars about 11:30pm. I think your group will have a good time there too... and you may just consider Cabarete for the next year after having done so.

Also, make a mid/late afternoon trip to Cabarete to check out the beach and bar lounge scene. A lot more people your age around here.

If I recall correctly, you never made it to Cabarete last year after finding the ladies in Sosua.

yeahhh we defff goin to CABARETE heavvyy

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast