Adoption from DR Please help!!!!

jaquarius

Feb 5, 2009
I was looking online and found an ad for an adoption agency in Santo Domingo, I am now trying to find out if the agency is real so I can start to adoption process asap! The agency is called MOTHERLEZ CHILDREN'S SERVICES or MOTHERLEZ BABY HOME?

Please let me know if you have heard ANYTHING about this agency! I don't want the children to go to someone else if the agency is real! I have been sent pictures of them and have grown to love them already! I don't want to get hurt!

DOMINCAN JOE

Bronze
Aug 15, 2006
I was looking online and found an ad for an adoption agency in Santo Domingo, I am now trying to find out if the agency is real so I can start to adoption process asap! The agency is called MOTHERLEZ CHILDREN'S SERVICES or MOTHERLEZ BABY HOME?

Please let me know if you have heard ANYTHING about this agency! I don't want the children to go to someone else if the agency is real! I have been sent pictures of them and have grown to love them already! I don't want to get hurt!
MAYBE YOU COULD PM HERE http://www.dr1.com/forums/legal/79960-international-adoption.html

LOOK HERE http://www.dr1.com/forums/legal/77031-non-international-adoption.html

THIS MAN CAN HELP YOU FOR A FEE
http://www.dr1.com/forums/656740-post3.html

jaquarius

Feb 5, 2009
thank you I sent him a message "thats if I did it right"

I really hope that someone can help me! Please if you have heard of this agency in Santo Domingo let me know!

DOMINCAN JOE

Bronze
Aug 15, 2006
thank you I sent him a message "thats if I did it right"

I really hope that someone can help me! Please if you have heard of this agency in Santo Domingo let me know!

Could you not get in touch with a Local Church in Santo Domingo or the Local Police? They would probably know

Last edited:

jaquarius

Feb 5, 2009
My phone wont let me call international. I am in the US! DO you have access to that area?

DOMINCAN JOE

Bronze
Aug 15, 2006
My phone wont let me call international. I am in the US! DO you have access to that area?
No i am from the UK

LOOK HERE http://www.dr1.com/forums/general-stuff/27449-location-dr1-members-nov-23-03-a-46.html
Santo Domingo MEMBERS MAYBE PM HERE

telephone-1.jpg

phone card - DR1 Dominican Republic Forums

CHURCH INFO English Baptist Churches in Santo Domingo - DR1 Dominican Republic Forums

Santo Domingo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Search box top right and Google is your friend

This is not a private thread any body there

donaldduck.gif

jaquarius

Feb 5, 2009
I have called everyone I can think of in the US and no one is getting back to me! I am sending messages to everyone I can! PLEASE Please somebody help me!

Ezequiel

Bronze
Jun 4, 2008

If you are a U.S. citizen you need to contact the U.S. Embassy/consulate in the DR, they have all the informantion.

They have some step that you need to follow if you want to take the adopted kid/kids to the U.S.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Jaquarius: Please do not get your hopes up or spend a penny unless you have very solid legal council...I am not shytting you. This scam has been pulled many times...

Adoption in the DR usually takes up to four years of waiting...No, I am not playing with you. That is a fact.

I would suggest you contact Dr. Guzman in the Legal Forum...he will tell you like it is.

there is NO SUCH THING AS A QUICK AND EASY ADOPTION IN THE DR!!

Good intentions are fine, reality here is a bitch!

Sorry but you should not get your hopes up, especially living in the states where everything is generally above board.

HB

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I have read that! I just want to know if anyone has heard of Motherlez Childrens Services!

Like Hillbilly said be careful of scams.

Read this part;

International adoptions in the Dominican Republic are governed by Law #136-03. All adoptions must be done through an official Dominican government entity called CONANI (?Consejo Nacional para la Ni?ez y la Adolescencia? - National Council for Children and Adolescents). Private adoptions are not possible under the Law. All children are assigned to the adopting parents by CONANI

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
The website is only in spanish! I only speak english! Help!!!

The link I gave you is in English. You can't do this on your own, you'll need a lawyer. I don't understand what the big rush is. It take years to adopt a Dominican child.

jaquarius

Feb 5, 2009
I understand that I just need to know if the agency I am starting with is real so I don't waste years trying to get children that I will never get!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Here it is in English CONANI - Requerimientos

which is the same as as the link I gave you written by Mr Guzman. If you can't make international calls how on earth did these people contact you?