Italian and Dominican Police working in the DR together...

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros
Camorra: arrestato Ciro Mazzarella.
NAPOLI, 10 FEB - E' stato arrestato a Santo Domingo, dove viveva in una lussuosa residenza, Ciro Mazzarella, figlio del boss della camorra, Gennaro. Mazzarella era latitante dal 25 novembre 2006 ed era stato inserito nella lista del Ministero degli Interni dei 100 latitanti piu' pericolosi. E' stato arrestato dagli uomini del Gico della GdF in collaborazione con la polizia della repubblica Dominicana. Il ministro dell'Interno Maroni si e' congratulato con le Forze.
ANSA.it - Italia - Camorra: arrestato Ciro Mazzarella

Camorra: arrestado, Ciro Mazzarella.
NAPLES, 10 FEB - Has been arrested in Santo Domingo, where he lived in a luxurious residence, Ciro Mazzarella, son of the boss of the Mazzarella Mafia, Gennaro. Mazzarella was a fugitive from November 25th 2006 and had been placed in the list of the Interior Ministers' 100 most dangerous fugitives list. He was arrested by the men of the Gico of the Finance Police in collaboration with the police of the Dominican Republic. The minister of the interior, Maroni himself congratulated the Forces.

On Dominicantoday.com:
SANTO DOMINGO.- National Police chief Rafael Guzm?n on Tuesday said the Italian Police are already in the country to await the deportation of Ciro Mazzarella, said to be the head of the Neapolitan Mafia, Camorra, and indicted in his country for 90 murders.

Guzm?n said Mazzarella is being held in Police headquaters since his arrest Sunday, after a sustained pursuit, ?because he moved from hotel to hotel and he was captured in one.?

The official said Mazzarella?s connections in the country are being investigating and that he?s one of Italy?s 10 most wanted fugitives.

I told you that the DR Police is working closely with foreign authorities, to bring the movement of crime figures in the DR to a halt.

Little by little the networks will be decapitated and their "people", be them in gov, police or military, will be purged from their posts and prosecuted as common criminals.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Little by little the networks will be decapitated and their "people", be them in gov, police or military, will be purged from their posts and prosecuted as common criminals.

You take this one incident and blow it completely out of proportion, like you do everything else.

As if capturing one international fugitive is a harbinger of an all-out roundup of corrupt Dominican officials that will one day take place. How you get from one to another is a stretch Houdini would marvel at.

With all due respect, conjecture is not reality.

PICHARDO

May 15, 2003
You take this one incident and blow it completely out of proportion, like you do everything else.

As if capturing one international fugitive is a harbinger of an all-out roundup of corrupt Dominican officials that will one day take place. How you get from one to another is a stretch Houdini would marvel at.

With all due respect, conjecture is not reality.

Go see if in the UK or USA or ITA or etc... There's such thing as the one you call for...

I could name you each and every crooked senator seating in the USA capitol as well as Italy's, half the UK cabinet's that won't see their corruption addressed in those super-democracies unlike ours.

Here they steal millions of pesos; there they sell the house's kitchen with all the bells and whistles for favors...

Don't go lecturing ME of all people about corruption in gov, I know well the price that's paid each election cycle for the chair and control of gov in all the countries and super democracies listed, which also includes ours.

We, as in the real Dominicans, are the ones that must get rid of this piece of crap imposed on us called "Democracy" for the emerging countries.
We know how it was impaled into our foreheads by intimidation, pressure, invasion, force and also using the system against the very people it’s supposed to serve. Our so called democracies need to be re-tooled to serve the people, not the people the "Democracy", the one beat into us by pure boots in the necks.

What you want us to outdo and strip from our models is that what you haven't been able to even come to terms in yours. Before you so chose to list all people in the DR's political scheme of things as thieves, drug runners and God knows what, take a hard look where you came from and what's done in epic scales there in contrast to ours.

I applaud the smallest efforts that are achieved, mostly when those in the right places elect to perform the civil duties for the posts they hold.

Let's close gov, fire all the police agents, and shut down the military and all other public servants in the banks and posts. Then let’s allow the law of the jungle to rule the land?

Are you so naive to think that even in model democracies as the ones you come from, are free from political dealings and favors to reach the power post in public office? That you really believe they serve in the public office b/c their overwhelming sense of duty to their country and fellow citizens?

Wait! Don't answer yet! Let me drink a Presidente and take a seat first to hear this one...

Berzin what the hell were you thinking when you posted that!!!!????

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
Go see if in the UK or USA or ITA or etc... There's such thing as the one you call for...

I could name you each and every crooked senator seating in the USA capitol as well as Italy's, half the UK cabinet's that won't see their corruption addressed in those super-democracies unlike ours.

Here they steal millions of pesos; there they sell the house's kitchen with all the bells and whistles for favors...

Don't go lecturing ME of all people about corruption in gov, I know well the price that's paid each election cycle for the chair and control of gov in all the countries and super democracies listed, which also includes ours.

We, as in the real Dominicans, are the ones that must get rid of this piece of crap imposed on us called "Democracy" for the emerging countries.
We know how it was impaled into our foreheads by intimidation, pressure, invasion, force and also using the system against the very people it?s supposed to serve. Our so called democracies need to be re-tooled to serve the people, not the people the "Democracy", the one beat into us by pure boots in the necks.

What you want us to outdo and strip from our models is that what you haven't been able to even come to terms in yours. Before you so chose to list all people in the DR's political scheme of things as thieves, drug runners and God knows what, take a hard look where you came from and what's done in epic scales there in contrast to ours.

I applaud the smallest efforts that are achieved, mostly when those in the right places elect to perform the civil duties for the posts they hold.

Let's close gov, fire all the police agents, and shut down the military and all other public servants in the banks and posts. Then let?s allow the law of the jungle to rule the land?

Are you so naive to think that even in model democracies as the ones you come from, are free from political dealings and favors to reach the power post in public office? That you really believe they serve in the public office b/c their overwhelming sense of duty to their country and fellow citizens?

Wait! Don't answer yet! Let me drink a Presidente and take a seat first to hear this one...

Berzin what the hell were you thinking when you posted that!!!!????

Pichardo,
i still can't believe it, but true.
i again agree on your post, and really heartfully.
and the lil Isle will have a much better chance to get that corruption down to an 'liveable' level than any superpower would.
what would be a US presidential election without the money from the warlords who of course get their promised wars against drugs and terrorism and for petroleum protection aso aso to sell their 'products' which will be paid by the People?
yeap, that's an other one where i fully agree.
Mike

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org

QUOTE]

Okay Dear Fellow .......... please NAME ALL THE BRITISH ONES FOR ME! I promise to forward same to my contacts in the UK who will check them out for you & ensure ANY you get right will be pilloried in the newspapers! ~ Grahame.

wishingiwasthere

Nov 19, 2005
Do you know what Mr Bush – I love the debates on DR1 these days. I change opinion with each post – however Prichardo is correct, but maybe a slight exaggeration with half.

When the “Home Sectuary” – yes the Home Sectuary is taking the **** out of tax payers, and our own Prime Minister is claiming expenses of ?15 for light bulbs those that are elected in the UK are taking the ****.

Whilst our PM is allowed legally, and Jacqui Smith is allowed legally to claim ?25K for her second home ( which is actually her first home – but hey ) they are all in on it.
The really worrying thing is that “we” as a collective just accept it as the norm.

And taking this on further – police corruption – WOW – anyone who thinks the police in the uk are not corrupt………….

There is another post on here today about being 100% legal and can you get on? The last post I read was about getting a shoe sine boy being given 20 pesos to clean the police officers shoes, the odd drink here and the 100 p tips to keep the wheels moving, in many ways I wish I lived in a culture like that as opposed to the oppression in the UK.

Reactions: MikeFisher
Aug 19, 2004
"The last post I read was about getting a shoe sine boy being given 20 pesos to clean the police officers shoes, the odd drink here and the 100 p tips to keep the wheels moving, in many ways I wish I lived in a culture like that as opposed to the oppression in the UK." -

At least in Britain he would be at school.

You are right about the examples given above but on a day to day basis the British polcie are not corrupt.

wishingiwasthere

Nov 19, 2005
London Calling – everything is in “the general” in posts – it has to be as specifics take up too much space – but I work along side the police in some areas of my job. I have seen how they behave from the bobbies on the beat, to how the more senior offices can behave.
Im not say ALL the police are corrupt – however – not ALL of them are straight, and in my working life I see more “dodgy” officers than straight ones these days.

I take your point about the shoeshine boy being at school – but that’s a different discussion. The only place I see graffiti in the DR is in POP air port toilets. Sadly – a lot of it written by football thugs from England.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
wishingiwasthere,
I TOTALLY agree that there is corruption in Britain. I have read about Jacki Smith & a couple of other politicians being investigated (although the ?15 light bulbs was a new one on me!!) & I am one of the first in the queue to acknowledge that MP's do not always use their Parlimentary privaledges in the most 'Honest & transparent' way!!

What I was challenging PICHARDO on was his boast that he KNEW half of both Houses were culprits, he KNEW their names, what they paid for their seat, what they got up to & blah, blah, blah. To my knowledge, this information is NOT covered in The Official Registra's documentation, it is therefore NOT covered in Wikipedia & I call him to 'Name his Names' & give examples. I am not asking for the examples of 'faking expenses', forgetting to include particular forms of income/publicity ...... that is already IN the public domain & being challenged in the press, I am asking for the NAMES of the "half the UK cabinet who won't see UK's corruption addressed". I will then GLADLY ask the 'Gutter Press' to send in their investigative journalists to 'check out what he says'!!

Seems a fair challenge to me?? ~ Grahame.

PICHARDO

May 15, 2003
wishingiwasthere,
I TOTALLY agree that there is corruption in Britain. I have read about Jacki Smith & a couple of other politicians being investigated (although the ?15 light bulbs was a new one on me!!) & I am one of the first in the queue to acknowledge that MP's do not always use their Parlimentary privaledges in the most 'Honest & transparent' way!!

What I was challenging PICHARDO on was his boast that he KNEW half of both Houses were culprits, he KNEW their names, what they paid for their seat, what they got up to & blah, blah, blah. To my knowledge, this information is NOT covered in The Official Registra's documentation, it is therefore NOT covered in Wikipedia & I call him to 'Name his Names' & give examples. I am not asking for the examples of 'faking expenses', forgetting to include particular forms of income/publicity ...... that is already IN the public domain & being challenged in the press, I am asking for the NAMES of the "half the UK cabinet who won't see UK's corruption addressed". I will then GLADLY ask the 'Gutter Press' to send in their investigative journalists to 'check out what he says'!!

Have a taste:

Labour lords will not face police investigation, says Scotland Yard

The Labour lords at the centre of the peers for hire scandal will not be investigated for criminal offences, Scotland Yard has announced.
Officers made a preliminary review of the cases against two of the four Labour peers accused of discussing changes to legislation with undercover reporters posing as business lobbyists following a complaint from the Liberal Democrats.
But in a statement, the Metropolitan Police announced that it would not proceed with the investigation into Lord Taylor of Blackburn and Lord Truscott, who were accused in a Sunday newspaper, along with Lord Moonie and Lord Snape, of discussing possible changes to legislation on behalf of clients paying up to ?120,000.

Chris Huhne, the Liberal Democrat home affairs spokesman, referred Lords Taylor and Truscott to the police after the Sunday Times released secret recordings of meetings with the two peers in which they allegedly discussed previously tabling amendments on behalf of business clients.

The Parliamentary sleaze watchdog is conducting a separate inquiry. And in a statement, a spokeswoman for Scotland Yard said that the decision not to proceed with a criminal investigation had been taken because the House of Lords authorities were dealing with the matter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Parliament faces new crackdown on sleaze
Ministers are drawing up plans for a draconian ban on MPs having any outside earnings in the wake of a series of parliamentary scandals

Harriet Harman, the Commons leader, has begun work on the proposals which could be included in a major package of constitutional reforms to be unveiled within months.

Meanwhile in a separate move, the head of a government review was asked to devise new sanctions for errant peers has told The Sunday Telegraph that he favours suspension or expulsion for those found guilty of lobbying offences.

Lord Brabazon of Tara, the chairman of the Lords Privileges Committee, also said he was taking legal advice as to whether new rules could be backdated to cover peers who have committed criminal offences in the past.

***since they know already who they are and still holding public posts***

This could affect Lord Archer of Weston-Super-Mare, the former Tory deputy chairman, who served a jail sentence for perverting the course of justice but is still entitled to sit in the House of Lords.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't make me laugh and tell me that you really are THAT naive to say that in the UK corruption is not as rampant or worst than here (where at least they get kicked out from public posts after the effect).

The MPs in the UK are the worst, as they got their own protection blanket to cover their crimes and corruption legacies...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lord Truscott: Peers charge up to ?5,000 a day to 'facilitate' law changes.

he could "identify who can be approached to put forward amendments" and said his own "going rate" was ?2,000 per day.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Britain seen as corrupt since BAE decision

Britain is perceived internationally as more corrupt than at any time in the last 13 years because of the Government's decision to pull a probe into arms contracts with Saudi Arabia and the taint in politics left by the cash for peerages affair.

Other reasons included "continuing concerns about corruption in domestic politics" ? from the cash-for-peerages affair when the police investigated claims that honours were sold for cash - to publicity about MPs' expenses.

Transparency International also attacked Britain's poor record in enforcing the 1997 OECD Anti-Bribery Convention, which outlaws the bribery of foreign public officials.

The group pointed out that while the United States has had 105 prosecutions since the Convention entered into force and France has had nineteen, the UK has had just one.

"The House of Lords may have exonerated the Serious Fraud Office on a technicality; but most of the world doesn't believe these excuses, and is coming to realise that the UK still thinks corruption helps win business."

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You really think you can honestly defend the corruption that reeks at the seams in the UK???? It's institutionalized there!!!!

We're small potatos compared to corruption in the UK... Don't even get me started with the US or Italy's...

Names? Heck! It would be easier to try and spot the ones that are not taking part, than the ones that are with their hands in the pot...

Corruption is a biz in the UK, swept under the rug in the US and in your nose in Italy... The corruption in the DR was the rule we got handed down from the times we got schooled into LA's democratic model by our protectorate...

Remember that I travel to many, many 1st world countries on biz and KNOW the inner workings of each political/biz model there in use. You can make your argument with a Dominican in the DR that maybe went there as a tourist for a time, but not with me...

Like I said: Berzin, what the hell were you thinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
I'd love to see a picture of this guy. I think I know him...

This is apparently what he looks like now
El Nuevo Norte > Inicio

Is it the person you know, JDJones? Appears to have a dossier as long as your arm which goes a bit beyond expense claims for light bulbs. :cheeky:

Does anyone know if he ran any of his narco-industry business out of here? If so, & if he was one of the organisers of the European/East European cartel, he was quite lucky to get picked up, really, wasn't he? Before the Colombian cartel got him. Turf's getting scarce. Maybe he just hid out here and didn't 'work'? Anyone know which branch of the authorities here he paid off in order to gain entry?

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
wishingiwasthere,

would be a shorter list to try to get a list of the other "half" which shows the public transparently their documentations so they could be named 'clean'.
there is no "free" or "cheap" seat of any senator, gobernor, lord, cabinet member aso, they all paid a bunch of money to be there, and the ones(most of 'em) who did not have that money on their own to be there 'found' people who gave them the money to be there, and for that 'friendship' they have to pay back 'debts' while on the job.
i agree with Pichardo,
at least in the DR a caught gubmin member get's kicked out of his job or even jailtime, in other countries the convicts keep on beeing named "Lord" and sit on those 'honorable' chairs.
sorry to our british bordmembers, did not mean to offend that country in specific, but it has been in the theme of the thread, i do not see a better situation in my own homecountry Germany where big bast$$$s make multimillions out of "trades" for weapons aso to sell all over the globe.
all those so called '1st world countries' are on those deals and the same behaviors, maybe that's why they are called 'democratic and free' while our Island is just a 3rd world banana republic.
Mike

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Nice try PICHARDO, that was a very good ?ALMOST? post. It ALMOST touched on the question I asked you to answer ??. But just didn?t. It ALMOST kept to the subject matter ??.. but it just DIDN?T!! Like most of your posts it hived off into red herrings which just (briefly) touch on the proper subject matter!!

It was so ALMOST good that I will honour it with a BRIEF response just so others may see I am not trying to support the British Government or be ultra Nationalistic about this.

1. As stated before I FULLY accept that there is corruption of various sorts within the British Democratic & legal systems.

2. MOST of these acts of corruption come to light at some stage AND ARE INVESTIGATED BY THE POLICE OR INTERNALLY. Generally (due to journalistic newshounds getting the taste for blood of some high powered person) these acts of corruption ARE penalised in some way. The fact that the ones mentioned are in the public domain indicates that SOME action has been, is being or WILL be taken against those found guilty.

3. Scotland Yard do not normally ?Take No Action? at the request of The Houses of Parliament so I would presume that there is a good cause (other than being bribed off) as to why they are not proceeding against the Lords mentioned. Didn?t the article state that the Lords were handling their OWN investigation & would take the appropriate action?? Let us wait & see what action they take rather than castigating the police now for ?backing off under pressure?!!

4. As you so rightly stated in your ?ALMOST? response, action IS being taken to close various loopholes in the laws AND to make corruption more difficult to commit AND EVEN MORE DIFFICULT TO CONCEAL ? that is NOT a charge you can lay at Dominican Politicians.

5. There are many ?rules & regulations? already in place in British (& to keep this international, North American & European) institutions & when these are found to be broken, dismissals, rebuke & legal actions ARE taken. There is SOME form of accountability & MANY review bodies to ensure that that accountability is enforced. That is NOT the case in the DR where generally those being found guilty are just told off for being caught, told not to do it again but left continue what they have done before. Deny THAT PICHARDO & you are denying yourself into your own dream-world!! Presently (& I admit it is slowly changing) there is little or NO accountability of those in power & it is ?the accepted norm? to scam away as much for oneself in a four year period of time as one can!! As investigative journalism progresses (Nuria et al) more discrediting of corruption practices IS beginning to produce a more honest BASE within politicians - it will take some time to rise up to the higher echelons unfortunately. Until Nuria gets a load of helpful/also honourable colleagues, she has one HE!! of a task to perform!!!!!!

Now, with regard to the question I asked.
PLEASE advise me of the names of half the UK Cabinet that is trying to keep reviews of corruption hushed up! Tell me which of the Cabinet are "refusing to see the problems of corruption addressed". If it is easier for you to tell me which ones ARE prepared to see corruption addressed, then do so. By inference this will mean those you do NOT name will be working against having corruption investigated & more stringent controls instituted.

This is the subject matter I requested your response to, not the fact that corruption is ingrained into ALL political institutions. I never suggested that the UK was better than or worse than the DR, USA, Europe ????.. this is why your reply was an ?ALMOST? reply ? you didn?t (as per norm) get round to answering the REAL question put to you.

For the situation in other countries, I will leave the nationals OF those other countries to request their own responses from you ?I only refer to the UK because I know a little of which I speak, NOT out of a nationalistic pride or fervour!! ~ Grahame.

PICHARDO

May 15, 2003
Nice try PICHARDO, that was a very good ‘ALMOST’ post. It ALMOST touched on the question I asked you to answer ……. But just didn’t. It ALMOST kept to the subject matter …….. but it just DIDN’T!! Like most of your posts it hived off into red herrings which just (briefly) touch on the proper subject matter!!

It was so ALMOST good that I will honour it with a BRIEF response just so others may see I am not trying to support the British Government or be ultra Nationalistic about this.

1. As stated before I FULLY accept that there is corruption of various sorts within the British Democratic & legal systems.

2. MOST of these acts of corruption come to light at some stage AND ARE INVESTIGATED BY THE POLICE OR INTERNALLY. Generally (due to journalistic newshounds getting the taste for blood of some high powered person) these acts of corruption ARE penalised in some way. The fact that the ones mentioned are in the public domain indicates that SOME action has been, is being or WILL be taken against those found guilty.

3. Scotland Yard do not normally ‘Take No Action’ at the request of The Houses of Parliament so I would presume that there is a good cause (other than being bribed off) as to why they are not proceeding against the Lords mentioned. Didn’t the article state that the Lords were handling their OWN investigation & would take the appropriate action?? Let us wait & see what action they take rather than castigating the police now for ‘backing off under pressure’!!

4. As you so rightly stated in your ‘ALMOST’ response, action IS being taken to close various loopholes in the laws AND to make corruption more difficult to commit AND EVEN MORE DIFFICULT TO CONCEAL – that is NOT a charge you can lay at Dominican Politicians.

5. There are many ‘rules & regulations’ already in place in British (& to keep this international, North American & European) institutions & when these are found to be broken, dismissals, rebuke & legal actions ARE taken. There is SOME form of accountability & MANY review bodies to ensure that that accountability is enforced. That is NOT the case in the DR where generally those being found guilty are just told off for being caught, told not to do it again but left continue what they have done before. Deny THAT PICHARDO & you are denying yourself into your own dream-world!! Presently (& I admit it is slowly changing) there is little or NO accountability of those in power & it is ‘the accepted norm’ to scam away as much for oneself in a four year period of time as one can!! As investigative journalism progresses (Nuria et al) more discrediting of corruption practices IS beginning to produce a more honest BASE within politicians - it will take some time to rise up to the higher echelons unfortunately. Until Nuria gets a load of helpful/also honourable colleagues, she has one HE!! of a task to perform!!!!!!

Now, with regard to the question I asked.
PLEASE advise me of the names of half the UK Cabinet that is trying to keep reviews of corruption hushed up! Tell me which of the Cabinet are "refusing to see the problems of corruption addressed". If it is easier for you to tell me which ones ARE prepared to see corruption addressed, then do so. By inference this will mean those you do NOT name will be working against having corruption investigated & more stringent controls instituted.

This is the subject matter I requested your response to, not the fact that corruption is ingrained into ALL political institutions. I never suggested that the UK was better than or worse than the DR, USA, Europe ………….. this is why your reply was an ‘ALMOST’ reply – you didn’t (as per norm) get round to answering the REAL question put to you.

For the situation in other countries, I will leave the nationals OF those other countries to request their own responses from you –I only refer to the UK because I know a little of which I speak, NOT out of a nationalistic pride or fervour!! ~ Grahame.

You can start to pick "Blindly" and can be sure that over 50% of those picked, will be corrupted by no small measure.

The MPs are only reprimanded at best when they're found to be "conducting" biz that reflects on all in the media. "Action" as you call it, only occurs when the "corruption" is widely brazen and exposed to the public.

Over 65% of lords within the chambers finds their name listed at one time or another during their services in Parliament, in investigations on charges brought or open via public demands for disclosure of their actions within a county. The lords are seldom if ever, found and penalized by their peers with the protocols such corrupted actions demand, instead they're place on restrictive duties and fined what bobbies would call a low down shame...

Scotland Yard answers to Parliament; it's there that their powers are restricted/allowed from. The way the law is set in the UK, Parliament controls each level of gov, but the royal house's personal schedule...

If I were to have time to burn, I would gladly take some to cross-reference all the Lords that have been "reprimanded" during the last 2 years, let alone their term of service in the Chambers.

A month hardly goes by in the UK, w/o a MP's named in a scandal or favoritism issue in the media. Sadly in the UK, people are just so used to such "faults" that unless they are so "bloody" in your face, most are just fodder for the tabloid's political cartoonists...

Just wait for the "picnic" that's to follow during and after the 2012 Olympics in the UK. I'm seeing the ink now in the papers with the untold reports of favors and corruption by the MPs involved in the readying of the venues for such event...

If you wait for me to have some free time, I'll gladly post here the names of the MPs and their documented cases, all from the Parliament's full disclosure records on disciplinary and legal actions taken with them (sadly by their own equally corrupted peers).

What's a name w/o the actual data to support the corrupted label?

Some MPs are in fact holding criminal records from past actions, w/o anything currently being productively done to jettison the worst offenders.

The word "elections" have them going mad and the S*** hit the fan in the Chambers...

Parliament is so corrupted, that until it's replaced by something else in the UK, nothing will ever change and people KNOW IT...

Reactions: MikeFisher

LaTeacher

Bronze
May 2, 2008

i don't even read anything that pichardo posts anymore because he's usually so far off the mark it makes me gag.

and this is why.

you're a REAL dominican? come back and live in your own country and get out of mine, then. having dominican parents and/or passport doesn't make you a dominican. living and breathing and dealing with this rampant corruption on a daily basis make you a REAL dominican, and well... as far as we know, you don't do that, do you?

Reactions: Malibook