The Story of Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
Looked rather heavy going so I didnt read a lot of it - not very user friendly for people of low intelligence like me - needs more pictures

Richard Edwards

May 14, 2006
And your point is?

The fact USA is responsible for a lot is well known and documented. We cannot change the world unless peaceful change starts within. We should stop blaming the big green giant, and tackle corruption, inequality, poverty and so on in our own backyard. What is actually your point: educate us on how bad we really are? Let's look at today's China, former USSR and others: can you point us to any similar websites to see what they have done, or are you selective on your critiques?

terrenero

Mar 25, 2006
Hi Richard.
No, actually, I don't know of other similar materials in other languages or from other countries. If I spoke Russian, or German, or Italian or Chinese, or knew about materials in such language I'd be delighted to post them concurrently; but I don't. On the other hand, if any one else knows about such materials please share them, I'd be curious to see them myself--regardless of language. Sharing Annie's material didn't pursue any other goal than to share it with those who may have an interest in seeing it and in knowing people's reactions as to its value. I have some reservations myself about a few things, but overall I think the point is valid regardless of country, language or culture. And, no, it was not meant to 'educate' you or anyone else, though I certainly got a lot of education that's very useful just to myself.

cigarjoe

Left for a smoke.....
Feb 11, 2009
Very interesting......I'm at a loss for words!
Junior, you don't need to read it, it's a video! and very slow loading, so it might not be worth the effort........hummm

Status
Not open for further replies.