Majestic Elegance VS Excellence

jojodice

Jun 20, 2008
Hello all,
I know there wont be any definate answers to this question ...... So im really looking for what you all think. I/we booked Majestic Elegance/elegance club for our honeymoon 6/14/09 through 6/24/09 After reading all the crazy reviews I decided to book a back up resort. I got a killer deal at the Excellence/excellence club. They both look great ... the reviews seem to be getting better at Majestic Elegance. I have been to DR 3x and stayed at Sunscape The Beach all 3x. Any help or opinions on the better of the two would be great !

Thanks
JoJodice

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
hi JoJo,
after 3 visits to the former sunscape the beach you know about the water/beach conditions up there in uvero alto, so i leave that out.
the excellence is a top resort and if you are looking for a adults only resort the excellence is your place to go.
i personally prefer the smaller easy to navegate Majestic property but would not choose it as a adults only destin, because at the elegance those 2 lil areas who are adults only are IMO not a real adults only deal.
i never travel adults only and would for myself take the Majestic property, if you want to go adults only you should def take the killer deal at the excellence
happy Valentine's weekend
Mike