I'm looking for a room / apartment in Santo Domingo!

Da_Silva1985

Feb 15, 2009
Hi there,

In about 2 weeks I'm going to Santo Domingo!

I'm looking for a room, but I rather have an apartment for my own. I've done some research, or it has to be my lack of endurance or there is realy not much I can find.

Google is only linking me to holiday rentals, and that is not what I'm looking for.

I'm planning to stay in Santo Domingo untill May, and if things will work out on a positive way I think it will be untill July.

If you got something for me, or you know someone who can help me out then please PM me or send an e-mail to Da_Silva1985@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance! :)

believer

Oct 12, 2005
Hi I would suggest it would be a great business once you get here to start a CHEAPDOMINICANRENTALS.com business cause there are lots around but because they are not so profitable nor owned by people with lots of internet access they are not listed. I had the same problem on the way down...once I arrived there were plenty here on the North Coast......sorry tho haven't been to STO DOM so can't help there, but be confident that there are plenty around.

Da_Silva1985

Feb 15, 2009
Hi I would suggest it would be a great business once you get here to start a CHEAPDOMINICANRENTALS.com business cause there are lots around but because they are not so profitable nor owned by people with lots of internet access they are not listed. I had the same problem on the way down...once I arrived there were plenty here on the North Coast......sorry tho haven't been to STO DOM so can't help there, but be confident that there are plenty around.

No te comprendo!

When I go to CHEAPDOMINICANRENTALS.com it doesn't work or are you telling me I have to launch a website that goes by the name of CHEAPDOMINICANRENTALS.com??

:confused:

How ever, I had some realy good tips. First of all I'm lucky because the first week I can stay over at someones place untill I've sorted things out.

Someone also e-mailed me about an University I have to visit for livingspace.

And I do believe I make better chances by looking for places localy than on the internet.