DJs Wanted

jupe

Sep 7, 2007
I need 3 DJs to work part/full time. DJs must be able to play both electronic and spanish (reggaton etc). More details on contact. 829-340-1785

jupe

Sep 7, 2007
Yes - this is basically a permanent post because good DJs are hard to find.

alicious

Bronze
Oct 2, 2007
I know a great DJ on the North Coast, Sosua & Cabarete area currently.. prefers to play mainly great Reggae, Hip Hop and Rnb. However he can also play a wide range of Dance and Electronic music as he just came from Spain and has a good selection, and he has a good knowledge and selection of Reggaeton.

The only thing is he is currently awaiting is a new mixer from the USA.

On which note, I was wondering for the sake of taxes vs. shipping costs if it would be better to have it sent straight there from the manufacturer, or have it shipped to me in Canada and bring it in a suitcase.

He didn't bring his old one when he moved to the DR, and needs an upgraded one to function better with the systems he has.

He is not Dominican, but speaks fluent Spanish and English, and is very current with music, pop culture and also retro/back in the day/classic tracks.

Where abouts are you needing someone to play? Can you PM me with further info, and I can provided some further information on him & contact info....

El_Uruguayo

Bronze
Dec 7, 2006
Toss it in a suitcase, if you're heading to puerto plata, and look like a tourist, its probably your best bet.

loublakk

Jun 26, 2009
Hi! I'm also a dj specializing in house,electro dance etc.I am Very good at what I do, been doing it for a long time. how easy would it be to find a gig outhere (i'm planning on moving to either santiago or puerto plata in the near future)and what would you need to have (ie equipment etc.) Also what would the pay be like (On average)
thanks in advance for any info you might have

Last edited:

loublakk

Jun 26, 2009
btw, how much does a dj typically get paid and how many days of the week can one work...thanks again