Map of Damajagua Waterfalls (Topographical would be ideal)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nyc23runner

Feb 26, 2009
Hello everyone. I am trying to find a trail map or pretty much any kind of map of the waterfalls near Imbert. I've looked in Barnes and Noble and all over the internet and cant find anything. Ultimately I'd like to use a compass and be able to navigate around the area, but at this point, I don't even know if a map exists! Anything would be great and it is certainly appreciated if anyone can point me in the right direction on where I can get one.

The only thing out there are really weak Google Maps that don't show a damn thing!

Thank you again.

-Bobby

FernieBee

Bronze
Feb 20, 2008
I hope this helps, even if just a little.

1115ppz.jpg

2k0emg.jpg

dw9ks5.jpg

1214z7k.jpg

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
You are showing the wrong Damajagua. Damajagua Falls are located near Imbert and Los Llanos in Puerto Plata.

FernieBee

Bronze
Feb 20, 2008
You are showing the wrong Damajagua. Damajagua Falls are located near Imbert and Los Llanos in Puerto Plata.
Thanks for the correction.

Here are some other images.

21ove2x.jpg

2r5u4b4.jpg

I hope I'm getting closer to the right place.

:glasses:

nyc23runner

Feb 26, 2009
Those pictures aren't showing up on this page, just coming up as "X"'s. Can you repost them some other way? Thank you all.

FernieBee

Bronze
Feb 20, 2008
Since you're having problems seeing the images, my guess is: Your Internet connection or computer software is blocking them.

Try this Google Images search link: Rio Damajagua.

nyc23runner

Feb 26, 2009
Ok I can see them, but unfortunately they are too broad. I certainly appreciate you posting though!

I'm hoping to get some kind of trail map of the whole trail of 27 waterfalls and the surrounding area. Not seeming like it exists. Thank you all for trying!

Reactions: FernieBee

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
you will need a guide(person )
for the falls- I dont think they would like you attempting it on your own

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
you will need a guide(person )
for the falls- I dont think they would like you attempting it on your own
^^^This is correct. The route is on "private property", dedicated to the eco-tourism of this wonderful place.

Can't do it alone. Nor would you want to. The guides know every nook, cranny and foothold going up and down.

Status
Not open for further replies.