Please do suggest Dr.Guzman

Status
Not open for further replies.

pamita angomas

Nov 20, 2008
I am a foreign national And married a dominicano in 1988.I had a daughter from him .We were separated forcibly in 1991 as he got involved with other white girls in Russ.... :hurt;hurt: I am wheat colored and I felt very bad for myself & for my daughter as family is also racists towards my child coz My dominicano was black.
I never married anybody after him as my faith was broken that nomatter black or white, there is no one to love me or care for me. :cry:cry:cry:
Only thing Iwant to know, amigos, that me and my daughter has a right to be dominicanas???
I know we do have a right but only wants assurance and some sponsorship for the tickets to reach republica dominicana as i am very poor in this asian country.They never help if you are married to a black no matter what country.
adios

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
as the daughter of a dominican man your girl has the right to be a dominicana, for you as the wife i don't know.
if you mean with 'sponsorship' that the dominican republic pays your tickets to come over here, wow, would be interested in reading the professional's answer to that. but i don't think so.
Mike

pamita angomas

Nov 20, 2008
I am trying to but the Ambassador here , I do not know what the hell is on his mind, hasn't given any contact of the real member of his family.
He said he is in US but when I inquired from US embajada, they denied.
He said This is the phone no.of his sister but when I talked to her , she said she can't speak english, and even didn't tell me anything about my marido in spanish.
I want help from people living in DR just like thru this dr1 so that you could trace his familia as soon as possible as I am homeless here.
The Ruso ministry along with Indian ministry is executing me as I know the truth about them and what they have done to me.
Please, help me ..Sponsor for mine and my child's ticket so that we could get out of this hell to reunite with our papito.
gracias
Pamita

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
The Ruso ministry along with Indian ministry is executing me as I know the truth about them and what they have done to me.

I presume you mean 'persecuting' not executing? Are you an Indian citizen living in Russia? I can understand the discrimination you might be facing from articles like this. Have you tried contacting the committee of prominent Indians referred to in this article?
Indians face problems in Russia | The Russia Journal

If you & your husband separated 18 years ago are you actually divorced by now? It is possible that he might not want to be found. Would you not be better off contacting a Human Rights organisation such as Amnesty International? They have an office in Moscow: Phone: +7 (495) 202 1749 Fax: +7 (495) 291 2904
Address: C/o. RUSSIA RESOURCE CENTRE
P.O. Box 212
Moscow, 119019 RUSSIAN FEDERATION
Email: msk@amnesty.org

They have a website if you read Russian - the link comes up as question marks because the language is in cyrillic but the site is there. Or google Международной Амнистии
??? ????? ?????? "????????????? ????????" - ?????????????? ?????????

pamita angomas

Nov 20, 2008
I am not living in Russia now.It was 18 yrs ago whenme and my marido were happily living.They separated me forcibly and sent me to India wherwe I was from.And he was already involved with the girls..
My heart was bleeding at that time...Nobody comforted me ...Everybody laughed at the way I was suffering ....Even my husband didn't understand what they were really doing to our family......He thought I was jealous..
I always cried whenever I looked at my poor child's face...That every body was putting salt over my wounds and no body to stop the crime being done to me and my small child..
I married against the wishes of my father thinking that I would be supported from my husband's side but whn the other side also pushes into the swamps, it is very hurtful.....
Since then me and my child, more, has faced racism in this country of India because my Indian family never supported us and the truth I knew about the Ruso & Indian ministries...
My father still considers my child illegitimate because her father is black dominican !!!!!
Thats why I want to leave this country because the Embassy of RD is also here now .
My daughter & me atleast would be reunited with her father & my husband.....We want nothing else in life.....I have lost 20 yrs of my precious life to these corrupts....No piece of cake to them from now on !!!!
Gracias
pamita

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
Dear Pamita-

It is hard to understand your issues from the few postings - how you, an Indian, married a Dominican, ended up in Russia, were sent back to India? All taking place twenty years ago? So your daughter is presumably grown up by now?

What you appear to be asking for is for someone here on this board will reach out and "rescue" you because you are poor, because you are the victim of discrimination, because some Dominican man broke your heart, took up with some Russian girl and has not contacted you in over twenty years. Is that right?

So let me see if I have this- you have been living in India now for the last 20 years, have not have contact with your child's father or his family, are "homeless" (but with access to a computer) now, and poor, because of "discrimination", and are hoping that some stranger here is going to take up the cause of this "injustice" that was done to you- 21 years ago?

Why have you not been in touch with your daughter's family over the last 21 years?

Dominicans are very loyal to their family members and they would most likely welcome your daughter --- but you? Why would they welcome you?

pamita angomas

Nov 20, 2008
Why not me?? As I have cared for my child not they did!!!!
Now the child is young, you can be nasty??? If they are loyal it means my husband wasn't wrong for what he did to me & my daughter????
The access to computer is only thru the library , not at home!!!!!
Because it is not has been done to u, so every body would try to defend the criminals!!!!!!
I am not telling anybody to take the cause, I know nobody would confess for what they did to me!!!! Only thing I want is to get back to my husband to show what he had done to our life and atleast take the responsibilty for the last years of my daughter and of my life!!!!!
Till what time the world would really defend the people who are really doing the best of the worse thing to people like me !!!!!!!
A single hand of a sympathetic, down to earth person who would really understand what big powers has done to me and would get me out of this swamp they pushed me in !!!!!!No strangers to take the cause but saving me from further going down the drain that the people around me(the russians,indians and others) kicked me into!!!!!!
Pamita

pamita angomas

Nov 20, 2008
I was an exchange student there,I didn't ended up.Although they tried very much to end me up in a brothel, U know nobody can get out from such place especially a person as innocent as a lamb I looked at that time!!!Only 19 yrs And knew nothing as I had schooling from the Corresponding school.
My daughter is the same age I went to Russia!!!!!They would do the same to her if her father didn't come to rescue!!!!! Becoz They can kill me anytime!!!!

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Becoz They can kill me anytime!!!!

A single hand of a sympathetic, down to earth person who would really understand what big powers has done to me and would get me out of this swamp they pushed me in !!!!!! Pamita

Who is 'they' Pamita & what have 'big powers' done to you? I'm really trying to understand here whether your fears are justifiably grounded in reality or whether they are not. I think you need to calmly give us the whole story in the best English you have, so that we can follow.

If I've got it right, you are Indian, living in India with a 19 year old daughter by your Dominican husband whom you have not seen in 19 years, yes? What has prompted you to start posting now? Yes I'm aware you posted last November that you were looking for your husband & you named him & the post got deleted I believe, because I can't find it now. Is it the new Dominican Republic Embassy & the arrival of Hans Dannenberg, the Ambassador, or has there been a recent attempt on your life or your daughter's life?

pamita angomas

Nov 20, 2008
My daughter is 20 yrs old!!!!!! It has been 18yrs since I was forcibly separated from my marido!!!!!! India is hand in glove with Russia...Both countries, especially India is a land of spiritual KKK....They never do it toyou physically & VISIBLY but spiritually & slowly....If you would look at us right now, u would realise how much torture they have done to us.....They have been killing us since the time they snatched away my husband & my child's father.....These Indians never let women live free so my child was always their target , being a female & being a black child!!!!
You ask why I have started posting now???? I was always prohibited by my father, thru resticting my finances i.e. I worked & he took the money from me after I paid my child's school fees leaving only to buy clothes!!!!!!
I never knew that such forums existed , regarding RD, that can really help you ......The Embassy only opened in 2006, not before that!!!!! So from 1991, when my child was 2yr old & we were forcibly separated from our man and forced into India, to 2006 the only thing we received in this country was malnutrition, racism and harrasment !!!!!
Kindly note that my daughter was 2 yr old when her father was snatched away from her and from me, my husband....It has been 18 yrs since I had no contact from his side too!!! iwas wthout means...Never had money to make an international call!!! I got only 67$ monthly out of which I paid the school fees and rest went to my wicked racist father!!!!
I was not allowed to have access to the computer , library by my own family!!!!Now I have realised they along with all these Russians ( my father was big follower of them ) & these Indians have ruined my life...And would go on if I didn't reach to my husband back along with my daughter.....He is the one who would really do for his daughter & for me.....
India is other invisible back of KKK.....In America it was done visibly & cruelly....In India it is invisibly & ruthlessly.....

pamita angomas

Nov 20, 2008
They have been killing us all these years....Now the torment has been increased as our case has reached the Embassy and other human rights organisations..
We have been living in a shelter for the last 6 months!!!!!I was always chased out of jobs as I didn't entertain the boss & get involve with him....Everywhere was the same thing!!!! The illiterate or jealous colleagues either due to my devotion for my work or for my daughter!!!!!
My daughter, when we were living with my father, was never allowed to eat in my absence, even I was giving money to them!!!
I my self was so stressed out that i never ate too much just thought of taking rest as I did washing & laundry of the whole house and fetching my child from daycare after work was all upon me!!!!! My family here never helped me, they treated me like a mop!!!!! And me & my child suffered most of all the time!!!!

pamita angomas

Nov 20, 2008
I won't talk to you people....You are making fun of me just becoz I am a woman..If u can't help, don't read my messages and don't reply to them..Someone sensible will help me..

Status
Not open for further replies.