Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MBTS

Jan 28, 2009
What is she saying?

me dirijo a ustedes para pedirles un prestamo ya que e heccho todo lo imposible para conseguirloustedes son la unica obcion por favor si ustedes pueden
prestenme 1000 dolares que ese dinero estara en el vanco cuando regresen
por favor si pueden contestenme lo mas rapido posible es que aquilina me va a dar el negosio donde nos sentabamos siempre y nesesito para cubrir los gastos y pagarle a mi hermana aquilina llamenme mi numero es 1 809

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
What is she saying?

me dirijo a ustedes para pedirles un prestamo ya que e heccho todo lo imposible para conseguirloustedes son la unica obcion por favor si ustedes pueden
por favor si pueden contestenme lo mas rapido posible es que aquilina me va a dar el negosio donde nos sentabamos siempre y nesesito para cubrir los gastos y pagarle a mi hermana aquilina llamenme mi numero es 1 809

I am not 100% fluent but it looks like she wants a loan for $1,000 bucks now for a business deal her sister is handling and for you to call her immediately with the answer or western union number:classic:

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
What is she saying?

This is the jist of it
He (or she) directed me to you all to ask for a loan as already I have done evrything possible to obtain it. You all are the only option please if you can loan me $1000 dollars and it will be in the bank when you all return. Please if you can answer me as soon as possible because aquilina is going to give me the business where we are always sitting (or hangin out I think) and I need it to cover the costs and to pay my sister aquilina. Call me, my number is.....
SHALENA

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
I wouldn't believe the part about it being in the bank when you return, more like never unfortunately.

santiago2008

Apr 24, 2008
What is she saying?

me dirijo a ustedes para pedirles un prestamo ya que e heccho todo lo imposible para conseguirloustedes son la unica obcionopci?n por favor si ustedes pueden
prestenme 1000 dolares que ese dinero estara en el vanco banco cuando regresen
por favor si pueden contestenme lo mas rapido posible es que aquilina me va a dar el negosio negocio donde nos sentabamos siempre y nesesito necesito para cubrir los gastos y pagarle a mi hermana aquilina llamenme mi numero es 1 809
and forgeting all the accents missing in there.

i can understand someone who cant spell in another language, but when that person live in their country and cant spell their own language... i wouldnt lend money cus its clearly someone not educated and so someone who doesnt have a good job :s i may be wrong...but...

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
I was just PM'd and told that "me dirijo" means " I am writing to you", used in letters.
Sorry that I had that part wrong, I hope it wasn't an inconvenience. I am only Intermediate spanish and I got a little help from a friend.
SHALENA

La Mariposa

Bronze
Jun 4, 2004

i can understand someone who cant spell in another language, but when that person live in their country and cant spell their own language... i wouldnt lend money cus its clearly someone not educated and so someone who doesnt have a good job :s i may be wrong...but...

I wouldn't lend him (her) money either.

So many spelling errors that you forgot this one:

e heccho = he hecho

About the accents, I know there are a lot missing, but am I right that prestenme and contestenme should have accents: pr?stenme, cont?stenme
I don't remember well that rule.

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007

I was thinking the same,,, I've never seen so many miss spelling in one sentence.
Waooo they are killing the Spanish language...
I think I do better in English. :cheeky:

JJ

santiago2008

Apr 24, 2008
I wouldn't lend him (her) money either.

So many spelling errors that you forgot this one:

e heccho = he hecho

About the accents, I know there are a lot missing, but am I right that prestenme and contestenme should have accents: pr?stenme, cont?stenme
I don't remember well that rule.

yes, you are right Mariposa every word which the effort in the pronunciation is made in the 3rd syllable get an accent(always).
we know it as palabra esdr?jula. :)

La Mariposa

Bronze
Jun 4, 2004
Most people don't use accents online (emails, chats, forums, etc.), regardless of the language used.

That's why I did not elaborate on it. But I guess I'm not most people :laugh: I like to write to way it's supposed to be written

In French, we use accents online except the teenagers and young adults.

In English, well we won't argue about accents..

Juniper

Apr 15, 2004
He/she is a swindler and a con-artist. This happens all the time to
innocent foreigners.

Ignore it and don't worry about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.