Looking to rent a Condo in Costamber

dot

Jun 19, 2005
www.beyondthebeach.ca
We would like to rent a condo for maybe 3 or 4 weeks next year - late January time frame.

We had been told that Villas Jazmin has problems with water pressure and air conditioning. Also had negative comment from someone about the security there.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
I hope you have a rental listed in our rentals section or aware of our posting rules.

http://www.dr1.com/forums/real-estate/87319-rentals-real-estate-posting-rules.html

Not sure if you were referring to me or the OP. I own no real estate or have an vested interests in Costamabar...justa positive experience to share since the OP was asking for recommendations...and thats exactly why I didnt post the name since it was a place we ourselves had rented previously....just clarifying.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Not sure if you were referring to me or the OP. I own no real estate or have an vested interests in Costamabar...justa positive experience to share since the OP was asking for recommendations...and thats exactly why I didnt post the name since it was a place we ourselves had rented previously....just clarifying.

That being the case.

Post the name and details of the place in this thread.