Architectural Ratings: Adriana Moraima

Rate the architecture of Adriana Moraima, Santiago de los Caballeros.

• 5 = Excellent

Votes: 1 7.7%

• 3 = OK

Votes: 9 69.2%

• 1 = Poor

• Total voters

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
These are the Adriana Moraima luxury apartment complex in Santiago de los Caballeros.

In a scale of 1 to 5, with 1 = poor and 5 = excellent, rate its architectural design.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

91.jpg

Credits: Espejo y Asociados

-NALs

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
what are the design features - im wondering if it incorporates any self cooling features

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
With those windows the stairwells at least will be like a greenhouse, so I doubt it.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
They killed it by putting the old style lamp on the entry gate :)

It's all in the details and that's what many buildings lack here, especially in the area of finishing.

Saying that, it looks nice and better many concrete blocks I see here daily and that are in construction.

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Nothing special I would say. Maybe the interior is nicer...

On another note I hope these buildings in Santiago have some kind of earthquake resisting features (I doubt it). I think if I lived in Santiago I would probably pick a one or two story house.

A.Hidalgo

Silver
Apr 28, 2006
On another note I hope these buildings in Santiago have some kind of earthquake resisting features (I doubt it).

If you read the link NALs provided your doubts are answered.

l Producto
Nuestros proyectos, son estructuras de dise?o altamente avanzados y calificados dentro de los m?s altos est?ndares de calidad, con la m?s delicada y exquisita de las terminaciones, combinando una excelente y amplia distribuci?n de los espacios con un innovador sistema antis?smico.
my bolding

Espejo y Asociados - Construyendo el Hogar de tus Sueos

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I go past them every day. They were put up pretty fast and are located on a hillside. I am not sure I would like to live there, but there are two more right next to them.

Entrance is a bit difficult through an electric gate on a one way street, and you either go 100 yards the wrong way or about a kilometer around (depending on where you are coming from, of course)

HB