managing multiple girlfriends and living like a playboy

Status
Not open for further replies.

No NonSense

Jan 22, 2006
Honesty is the best policy and this is an honest post. I love women and sex and I love women that love sex. And I am not really ashamed to admit. I would like to eventually settle down with one Latina one day preferably a Dominicana since they are some of the most beautiful latinas (not sure if they are better than boricuas thought. maybe about the same) but in the mean time I want to play around alittle with the girls in DR and get the 'playboy' out of me before i settle. My policy is as long as there is an understanding that the relationship is based on sex and a small incentive for the lady then no one gets hurt. I prefer to avoid prefessional sex workers though. just not my style.

The ideal situation would be to have a serious gf with playmates on the side when I can't see my gf. And I understand dominicanos can pull off such things. the question is. How? how does a guy get such an arrangement without offended the real gf.

one idea i had was to have 2 apartments but that seems expensive. so i though maybe see the short term gfs in hotels instead. but than eventually they might want to see your house.

how do you guys do it. come on. i know there are guys here that aren't 100% faithful to their wives or girlfriends and i want to know how you or dominicanos make such arrangements without anyone getting hurt and is it even doable?

Thanks

Feb 7, 2007
A myriad of cabanas all around the country serve this purpose - in SD go to Doce de Haina or Autopista San Isidro

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
how do you guys do it. come on. i know there are guys here that aren't 100% faithful to their wives or girlfriends and i want to know how you or dominicanos make such arrangements without anyone getting hurt and is it even doable?

Thanks

I know of a few married or taken men who rent an apartment between the 3 of them in NY and share the rent . They all have their own bedrooms and phone. This is were they take their unsuspecting woman for fun.

When they are done, they go back to their lives.

Pathetic? Yes, but to each their own!!

carl.r

Oct 22, 2007
no nonsense, you want to be a 'player' and you dont know how!!!! stick with one woman, you will never be in the 'major league'

laurajane

Bronze
May 23, 2005
www.thecircusofdreams.com
Why have a serious girlfriend and then bits on the side, dont get that at all :ermm:

Just rent a house get a housekeeper to take care of all your domestic needs and then you can bring home a different dominicana whenever you want. I can see a logical reason to want a serious relationship aswell other than having someone to wash the lipstick off your collar!

Nothing wrong with being a Playboy but you cant have a serious girlfriend and be hugh hefenering it up and still expect no one to get hurt!

Then when you find someone you think maybe a keeper, you have sewn all your wild oats and can be a real man and go the distance without the need for all the messing about.

No one gets hurt that way ;)

No NonSense

Jan 22, 2006
Why have a serious girlfriend and then bits on the side, dont get that at all :ermm:

Just rent a house get a housekeeper to take care of all your domestic needs and then you can bring home a different dominicana whenever you want. I can see a logical reason to want a serious relationship aswell other than having someone to wash the lipstick off your collar!

Nothing wrong with being a Playboy but you cant have a serious girlfriend and be hugh hefenering it up and still expect no one to get hurt!

Then when you find someone you think maybe a keeper, you have sewn all your wild oats and can be a real man and go the distance without the need for all the messing about.

No one gets hurt that way ;)

Some men want to have their cake and eat it darling. I am sure there are many men that have a serious girlfriend and have others on the side. sure it doesn't make sense to you but to some men its needed.

Reactions: Bronxboy

No NonSense

Jan 22, 2006
no nonsense, you want to be a 'player' and you dont know how!!!! stick with one woman, you will never be in the 'major league'
correction! i know how to be a player i just don't know how its done in the DR and how dominicanos execute it.

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
OK...so you're a "player". If you are one then you know that eventually someone will find out and people are going to get hurt (that includes you and I don't necessarily mean just emotionally, but physically). If you're a player then you'd also know how to handle the situation when it arises.

You see the thing is in The DR a lot of the guys don't really care that much if the wife finds out...if she does then they know there will be fights for a while, but two things are very likely to happen (she wont leave him and she is not going to deny him sex)...This is unlike The US for example. Dominican women know and even expect that the guy is going to have something on the side (as a matter of fact I know women who don't respect guys who appear too devoted).

It is not unheard of for guys to have two, three, etc girls (even wives) in the same town. I know of a guy who has four wives in the same little town.

Dominican guys (well I think all guys) want to have a serious honest girl at home. Someone they can take to their mother, family functions, etc...but have something on the side for when it gets boring at home. This on the side girls are just that. You take her to a Cabana have your fun and part ways. You'd never be seen with her out and about town (thus the reason Cabanas are so popular in The DR).

These girls normally understand that even if we were together in a Cabana just this morning, if I'm with my serious wife / girlfriend you are not to approach me or talk to me if we bump into each other around town. We'll both act like we don't know each other.

If you have tons of girls you're better off renting an apartment as The Cabanas can get expensive.

Reactions: Rocky

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
a real player does not go on dr1 asking how to be a player in the dominican republic. If your a player your a player rather your in the dr, new york or kansas. Do you live in the dr now? Regardles of were you live i get a feeling your just gonna be anothe american- canadian player wannabe who is going to get played by these all-pro dominican chica players. You will probably have the one that you think is your girlfriend and fall in love with her, and then find out it was you who has been played. Dont take offense, it happens very often here.

Reactions: Bronxboy

IslandPrincess

Jun 16, 2008
Lol

I can tell you how they do it...Trust me the Dominicanas are muy celosa, But...the Dominican guys sock it to them in the bedroom like no other, so even when the girls catch them...they never leave. More than likely you will be the one getting played. They'll have their Dominicano who pays them weekly or daily visits, then serve your food and rub your back and cash your checks. Cuidado because likely if you get caught...there will be hell to pay (unless you just want to pay for it all together...then its fine). Hide all of the sharp and shiny object. Have fun & Be safe.

Last edited:

joyterrell1

Feb 18, 2008
They do sock it pretty good!!

I can tell you how they do it...Trust me the Dominicanas are muy celosa, But...the Dominican guys sock it to them in the bedroom like no other, so even when the girls catch them...they never leave. More than likely you will be the one getting played. They'll have their Dominicano who pays them weekly or daily visits, then serve your food and rub your back and cash your checks. Cuidado because likely if you get caught...there will be hell to pay (unless you just want to pay for it all together...then its fine). Hide all of the sharp and shiny object. Have fun & Be safe.

Very funny!!!!!!!

laurajane

Bronze
May 23, 2005
www.thecircusofdreams.com
Its not needed, Its wanted...very different!

Some men want to have their cake and eat it darling. I am sure there are many men that have a serious girlfriend and have others on the side. sure it doesn't make sense to you but to some men its needed.

I realize that, im not a dumbass or your darling, but you were asking of a way to have a serious girlfriend, bits on the side and how to do it without anyone getting hurt...

Aint possible!

And you will be played big time, And you will have to expect that your serious girlfriend will also be seeing other men behind your back. Yes many dominicanas are aware and expect their men to have casual sex behind their backs but many play the same game. As long as you are ok with that then go for it.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
And you will be played big time, And you will have to expect that your serious girlfriend will also be seeing other men behind your back. Yes many dominicanas are aware and expect their men to have casual sex behind their backs but many play the same game. As long as you are ok with that then go for it.

Ojo que no ve, corazon que no siente!

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
You're gonna get played.
These Dominican side girls are professionals at what they do. One of them is gonna put it on you and have you speaking in tongues and then you'll be on the living section wanting to know how you can move to DR on a limited budget.
SHALENA

Reactions: Celt202

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
no better yet, you probobly will be on dr1 asking for advice on how to apply for that visa for that ddd (definately differant dominicana) that you want to bring back home and spend a fairytale life with. Sorry for the sarcasim, but just leting you know to not underestimate the power of deception that the dominican girls have learned to master over men. well at least over american and canadians that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.