Is it just me? (see photo on DR1 main page)

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Is it just me or does it look like a montage?

According to today's news, Leonel has supposedly joined the "desfile" of world leaders lining up to have their photo taken with the soon-to-croak Fidel, or his cardboard cut-out. Photoshop, anyone?

Music

Bronze
Apr 19, 2002
www.flickr.com
I just saw that and I looked twice WOW

According to today's news, Leonel has supposedly joined the "desfile" of world leaders lining up to have their photo taken with the soon-to-croak Fidel, or his cardboard cut-out. Photoshop, anyone?

?

? bient?t

O lo fotochopiaron or Fidel's head is twice the size of LF's.

socuban

Nov 24, 2002
I was watching Killer Clowns From Outer Space and then I saw LF's pic and got spooked......

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
I was watching Killer Clowns From Outer Space and then I saw LF's pic and got spooked......

and then you felt like hitting him with a killer tomato (Attack of the Killer Tomatoes)

me silly today!!!!

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
he looks a little young - what year was his head taken - they cut round his beard rather squarely, but they did stick his head on at a rather jaunty angle
360730900_84ec1705b6_o.jpg

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
my thought is:
cuban doctors posses the secret of eternal youth!
i want!

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
I dunno. Hang some big bling around his neck a hat cocked sideways/backward with a puffy, sequin Yankees logo on it, and some big framed eyeglasses on him, and he'd look like any other elderly DomYork getting off a Jet Blue flight from Nueva York...:cheeky:

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I dunno. Hang some big bling around his neck a hat cocked sideways/backward with a puffy, sequin Yankees logo on it, and some big framed eyeglasses on him, and he'd look like any other elderly DomYork getting off a Jet Blue flight from Nueva York...:cheeky:

LOL so funny

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com

With Leonel
Fidel Castro reapareci? en fotos con Leonel Fern?ndez - Noticias de Cuba - Sucesos con fotos y videos

Here it attributes photo to AP
Publican foto de Leonel Fern?ndez con Fidel Castro - Exclsior

More on photo here
Fidel Castro - Yahoo! News Photos

With Michele Bachelet 2 weeks ago
Cuba publica cuatro fotos de pol?mico encuentro de Fidel con Bachelet - Noticias de Cuba - Sucesos con fotos y videos

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003

Further to your idea:If we outfit the other guy in the photo the same way we can have the both of them break dancing in the streets of Santo Domingo.

Who should we make their manager?