Apartment Needed Near Sosua Bay Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.

hossem

Jun 3, 2008
Looking for a decent apartment to bring my guests back to instead of paying a guest fee at the all inclusive Sosua Bay Hotel where i am staying. Would like something walking distance from the hotel if possible. landing on thrusday april 23 and leaving sunday april 26.

thanks,
J

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
run run run as fast as you can. Dont you read any od hugs previous post? why are you coming to sosua with the intention of picking up girls in sosua when thet are all infected and sick. Yea thats right. hug got the secret info straight from the only doctor in sosua.

M

MirianAmor

Looking for a decent apartment to bring my guests back to instead of paying a guest fee at the all inclusive Sosua Bay Hotel where i am staying. Would like something walking distance from the hotel if possible. landing on thrusday april 23 and leaving sunday april 26.

thanks,
J

Probably cheaper to pay the 'Guest' fee

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
You can rent a clean secure room for $RD1000/night, or $RD500 for a quickie... I doubt SBH's "add a mate" fee is less than that!

I wish people would start posting facts not speculation.

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004

thanks,
J

You can stay at Calypso(calle ayuntamiento near super super) for 300pesos/3hrs if you are looking for something quick and cheap. But, if money is no object, try Seabreeze hotel on alejo martinez for $40US a night or Rocky's at $25US a night.

Good Luck

M

MirianAmor

You can rent a clean secure room for $RD1000/night, or $RD500 for a quickie... I doubt SBH's "add a mate" fee is less than that!

I wish people would start posting facts not speculation.

Cannot, as I never had the problem. I've always been married to the girls I take to hotels.

Status
Not open for further replies.