cargo is here.....

donmobay

Say what ! ???
Dec 10, 2005
Went to the capital today. The original bill of lading. pay the receiving agents fee. Next to hire a (facilitator.) a licensed guy who runs here and there for you. Gets your cargo on a computor disc. for the gov't to inhale and collect$$$$.
Agent/receiver fee 8kp.d. Paid..
our agent....half now/6k p.d. Paid w/promise to go with us for the license plate. included. Paid after receiving contents... The carrot is in front of the cart...
I of course starting yelling at his first price and it came down 3k pesos dominicano...If it wasnt a recom guy, I thought that 10k p.d. was is plenty. But if your not mean, an extra couple of bucks for his expenses. phone bill, bodega acct. no car.... its good for him and as im not the only one here, this guy comes thru family. Give him a couple of extra $$$ like a remittance...from the family... and me...:pirate:

Norteman

Dec 15, 2008
after a reread, its clearly something about a car, a guy, a horse, a carrot and posibly a cart of something.

pedrochemical

Silver
Aug 22, 2008
It looks as though it has been translated from Chinese on babelfish.
I think it is the same guy who wrote the instructions for my washing machine.

Reactions: Rocky
Mar 2, 2008
"It's code to activate a sleeper cell."

That is not funny!

While we certainly need a healthy dash of humor in our lives, we must be extremely careful not to laugh ourselves to death.

The thing is, anyone who has followed Donmobay's posts from the beginning, must be aware that he is in fact the leader of a vast middle-earth conspiracy, bent on destroying our way of life, and subjugating all of us in his quest for power.

This man, aided by his newly awakened sleeper cell, aim to weaken us with their laughable foolishness, whilst he and his mindless minions do their evil worst.

They want nothing less than to transform us into sub-humanoid sex slaves. Then there there will be nothing more to laugh about, will there? We will be completely powerless, and hopelessly subservient to his diabolical henchmen.

It is his, and his cult's, stated desire to put us all to work in the sex mines of Sosua. We will be marched to Classicos, or even to La Pasion, and forced to commit despicable and unspeakable acts of hedonistic debauchery.

Try laughing that off!

Wake up and smell the musk. Our laughing will soon be reduced to the moans of the most hideous sexual automatons. Donmobay is a very dangerous individual. He must be stopped before it is too late!

Celt's innocent humor would be very funny stuff indeed, if it weren't so frightfully true. A cheap laugh now is very poor compensation for a lifetime of sexual slavery.

I rest my case.