Manager Wanted!

laurajane

Bronze
May 23, 2005
www.thecircusofdreams.com
I need a manager to whip my second "Circus of Dreams" show into shape! My team travels from one hotel to another in the Bavaro/Punta Cana area so your own transport is a must.

Any experience in a hotel/entertainment enviroment would be an advantage as it direction of the actual show maybe needed.

Fluent spanish is essential as all employees are Dominican, Because of that fact a strong personality is a must. The talent in this team is very high, however their prorities as far as preparation for the show and organization is lacking.

This person must be motivational, but must not be afraid to be strict.

If i havent frightened you to death please contact me urgently!;)

Thank you

heldengebroed

Bronze
Mar 9, 2005
Could'nt have put it better myself...I have a bull whip ready and waiting (and i'm not kiddin)!
As Dominicans are afraid of dogs

102_0135.jpg

i've this ready :laugh:

whould that be a good motivational tool?

Johan

laurajane

Bronze
May 23, 2005
Thank you to all of you that contacted me, the position is now filled. We were lucky enough to find a very ecperienced dancer with management experience that is going to kick some circus butt! ;)

I have also been lucky enough to find a gymnastics coach through DR1 who is hopeing to pay us a visit next month.

Thanks again x

Meraina

May 17, 2009
I need a manager to whip my second "Circus of Dreams" show into shape! My team travels from one hotel to another in the Bavaro/Punta Cana area so your own transport is a must.

Any experience in a hotel/entertainment enviroment would be an advantage as it direction of the actual show maybe needed.

Fluent spanish is essential as all employees are Dominican, Because of that fact a strong personality is a must. The talent in this team is very high, however their prorities as far as preparation for the show and organization is lacking.

This person must be motivational, but must not be afraid to be strict.

If i havent frightened you to death please contact me urgently!;)

Thank you
Hi, I was an Entertainment Manager in the DR in an all inclusive 4* hotel. The job included Choreography, Rehearsals Hiring Acts and running events. I loved the work but my company lost their contract so I had to return to the Uk. I worked with a mixed Domincan and British team and know what it takes to make a show look like it's on Broadway. Im firm but fair and know how to keep morale on the up. Im fun loving but very hard working and love the sun so contact me. I like the sound of your show

laurajane

Bronze
May 23, 2005
Scrubmuncher, that was out of line.

Thanks im not quite sure what that comment was for really, Anyway.........

Things are going really well and a few bad eggs have been got rid of. Its hard working with youngsters, most of whom havent worked before and because of the type of work they dont seem to know when to turn off acting like crazy people.

Due to some progression in the private party line and some upcoming promotional gigs, i may well be posting a very good job soon!

So watch this space!

Scrubmuncher no need apply! ;)

laurajane

Bronze
May 23, 2005
Hi, I was an Entertainment Manager in the DR in an all inclusive 4* hotel. The job included Choreography, Rehearsals Hiring Acts and running events. I loved the work but my company lost their contract so I had to return to the Uk. I worked with a mixed Domincan and British team and know what it takes to make a show look like it's on Broadway. Im firm but fair and know how to keep morale on the up. Im fun loving but very hard working and love the sun so contact me. I like the sound of your show

I will PM you!