PGA Cap Cana Championship

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Any DR1ers going or volunteering this year?

We'll be there the 26-29th...

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I am sorry, but I am forced to bow out. Just too much stuff pending here at home. I cannot in fairness to Mrs Hb leave her here to deal with it. PLUS the fact that there is only three weeks left of the semester after the tournament and I would not have enough time to make up the 12 lost hours of class. I do not like to fudge on those....

I will be thinking of you

Robert, I want you to get in touch with Henry Butler. he is Volunteer Coordinator...He needs you there asap...not kidding...You'll be working with some of the best people ("gente") in the whole DR...

HB

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
I am sorry, but I am forced to bow out. Just too much stuff pending here at home. I cannot in fairness to Mrs Hb leave her here to deal with it. PLUS the fact that there is only three weeks left of the semester after the tournament and I would not have enough time to make up the 12 lost hours of class. I do not like to fudge on those....

I will be thinking of you

Robert, I want you to get in touch with Henry Butler. he is Volunteer Coordinator...He needs you there asap...not kidding...You'll be working with some of the best people ("gente") in the whole DR...

HB
I met him last Sunday at Las Lagunas for training. We're scheduled to work Fri-Sat-Sun.

BermudaRum

Bronze
Oct 9, 2007
Any DR1ers going or volunteering this year?

We'll be there the 26-29th...

Hopefully I will be there the entire week as a volunteer along with 2 DR1ers from the north. It should be a great event from looking at the field which now includes the shark!:D

Bermuda Rum