Best Cabana in San Cristobal

BPL888

Sep 7, 2004
Would anyone have a suggestion for the best cabanas in San Cristobal? PM me if that works better.

Last edited:

jalencastro

Bronze
Dec 15, 2004
www.myspace.com
i only know of 2 cabanas while driving on the carretera between Santo Domingo and San Cristobal and one more on the way to Yaguate.
The first i dont remember the name, but is literally next to the dance club EL PLAYERO, very nice rooms and reasonably priced.
the other is further southwest going towards Yaguate, i believe is called Di Amore. i have never been so i do not know the price.

BPL888

Sep 7, 2004
Thanks for Reply

Thank you Jalencastro for the info. The one next to Playero sounds like the one for me. I will find myself in San Cristobal after a wedding and if I have a a few drinks that may be my best option versus driving at night. Thanks again.

TOOBER_SDQ

Bronze
Nov 19, 2008
Thank you Jalencastro for the info. The one next to Playero sounds like the one for me. I will find myself in San Cristobal after a wedding and if I have a a few drinks that may be my best option versus driving at night. Thanks again.

I recall also seeing one called Tentation House a little bit outside of town.

sosua.sam

Mar 30, 2009
Eco-Nightlife in Barahona

:cheeky:Hola! I am an eco-tourist headed to explore the lagos and surrounding habitat past Barahona.

My interest in wildlife also extends to homo sapiens of the female gender.

May one meet same, amateur or professional, in the region of Barahona? And where?

Lodging: Can anyone recommend a small, friendly hotel/motel - under $100 - in or past Barahona?

Finally, any drop dead must see photo-ops from Santo Domingo to the lagos and back?

Gracias!

jalencastro

Bronze
Dec 15, 2004
www.myspace.com
Yeah

the ones right next to the Playero are real nice so it should work just fine. better to play it safe after drinking than driving on the road at night...the Playero is real nice too, always had a good time there :)