50% off at La Serina??

Status
Not open for further replies.

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Does anyone know what day meat is on sale (special offer) at La Sirena??

Thanks

J&T
Every Thursday, although the only meats at 50% off is whatever is advertised as being 50% off. But, go any Thursday and you'll find plenty of savings in the meat section.

-NALs

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Every Thursday, although the only meats at 50% off is whatever is advertised as being 50% off. But, go any Thursday and you'll find plenty of savings in the meat section.

-NALs

Where is there a La Sirena in CT?
Is it near Stew Leonard's?

terrible tambo'

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Man... I miss Stew's...and Trader Joe's!! Tambo, bring a Stew's bag with you next trip....I'll take your picture and maybe you'll get it put up in the store :bunny:

Did you know Stew's has kid's Birthday party's in Norwalk?

Maybe I'll invite NALs to hang in The Magic Castle!

tambo'

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
Did you know Stew's has kid's Birthday party's in Norwalk?

Maybe I'll invite NALs to hang in The Magic Castle!

tambo'

Yes...at the petting zoo, right? To this day, if I go in there, I would hit the button by the milk conveyer to make the cow "moo" and the farm animals dance and sing...or whatever they do, I don't quite remember....

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
Miercoles is dia verde (veggie day), Jueves rojo (bloody meat day?), Viernes dia azul (fish, blue like water?).

Today was indeed Jueves in Puerta Plata too... so I went in blood thirsty... I don't know what the deal was, but I came out loaded up with fish, lemons, aubergines and the sorts of stuff... and some frozen imported filets I had tried before... for the same price like before.

So, it's all BS.

But, I must add, that when looking around and comparing prices, one can find some great deals and also some stuff which is mislabeled and for the first time ever... misslabeled C H E A P E R . . . so, it must REALLY be a mistake for once. We loaded up on some boneless chicken breast which was marked as chicken breast with bones... I didn't know breasts could have bones anyway... but anyway, THAT was half the price without bones, some of them... boneheads. :D

... J-D.

AK74

On Vacation!
Jun 18, 2007
Lucky hours?

Having been in La S on two or three Thursdays including today and never saw 50% on any meat.

Some "ofertas", yes. But about 10%-15% off regular price. Not 50.

But to tell the truth I always go there in the afternoon. Maybe mornings are better? Are there any special hours for "50% off" ?

Anyway not having to buy from these crooks Playero any longer is a huge relieve. Our family buy groceries in La S only now. They more deserve our $1500 a month.

Hours for "50% OFF" ??

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
I was presuming the offers have a sticker of the colour of the day and when they are gone they are gone - I should imagine its only stuff thats coming up to its sell by date

rox1547

Oct 1, 2008
Dumb question alert. How to get to La Sirena coming from Cabarete, we're going to take a guagua, where's the best place to get off?

Status
Not open for further replies.