Travel Card..?

J

Julie

I have been hearing much about the need for a travel Card..? Is this so? I have my passport and B.C. and other photo I.D. If A travel card is required Can I obtain it in Toronto? Does anyone have any experiance with this subject? I only plan on being there for a week. I do hope to be doing some siteseeing too.. thanks Jewls :)

T

Tom

Julie

The travel card is sort of a "Visa," or indirectly a way of obtaining another $10.00 from you. If it isn't available on your airline, it will be as soon as you egress at the airport. It's a simple item, who are you, Paassport or DL #, Where you are staying etc. It's a good idea to have $10.00 American and a pen in case it's a large flight landing.

Make sure you keep your copy, or you will need to "buy" another one upon departure, PLUS your $10.00 departure fee

Tom

N

Nadine Dachdjian

Hi Julie I got my Tourist Card from my travel agent when she gave me my airplane ticket and hotel voucher. I think this card is usually included in all-inclusive packages (it has always been the case for me). Have a nice trip! Nadine

R

rick

Hi Julie:

Just picked up our tickets tonight. A travel card for each of us was included with our package from the travel agent.

Check with your travel agent if you don't have one.

J

Julie

Re: Travel Card..? Why Won't my Travel Agent GIVE ME ONE?> **POUT**

here I am ..lookin pretty allmost all ready to go... but no travel card... I feel sad... POUT! Guess I will git mine on the plane. I sure Hope so.. Jewls

T

Tammy

Re: Travel Card..? Why Won't my Travel Agent GIVE ME ONE?> **POUT**

Read your ticket carefully ... sometimes you pick the tourist cards up from the Charter Company at the airport of departure. ie. The signature vacations travel desk at Pearson International. Have a wonderful trip, the people are great!!