Long term studio rent

Facility

Sep 3, 2008
Can anyone please advise whom to contact about a long-term studio rent in Las Terrenas?
I plan to move there by end of April for a lo-o-o-ong term, will need a cost-effective studio for two ppl with kitchen, a/c, wi-fi. Pool is necessary only if the beach is out of walking distance.
Thanx.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
Can anyone please advise whom to contact about a long-term studio rent in Las Terrenas?
I plan to move there by end of April for a lo-o-o-ong term, will need a cost-effective studio for two ppl with kitchen, a/c, wi-fi. Pool is necessary only if the beach is out of walking distance.
Thanx.

Try using the search function or check out the classified ads on this forum.

Why did you pick there as a long term living situation, If I may ask?

Facility

Sep 3, 2008
I did some searching, thanx, but the contacts are either outdated and my mail returns undelivered or no site at all is quoted, so I can't even see, what's there :(

Well, about a long-term: I am moving around, picking a place to settle in.
The plan is to stay in LT or around the peninsula about a year, may be londer, to get a feel of life there. Now I am staying on the North Coast, love it, but here the seas are a little rough for my liking, I would prefer some less wind and calmer waters in bays. Something like LT :))

Thank you for asking :)

Facility

Sep 3, 2008
We might eventually move to a place exactly like this, 'cause this is what my wife is daydreaming about. The thing is, I'm too much of a big-city boy yet. Though I'm gradually scraping this urbanistic skin off my back, I have to see at least some people yet, otherwise I feel somehow nervous :(

But just to show this info to my Senora - for how much you rent your place, say, for half a year, or even a year?
Thank you so much for your reply.

Juniper

Apr 15, 2004
HTML:
I suggest you look at....

http://dr1.com/rentals/

I believe that Facility is looking for a place in Las Terrenas.
The link that Reilleyp suggested above doesn't show anything
there.

It's better to look every week in the local Las Terrenas newspaper. Here
is their website: LT-7.com

Good luck.

Juniper