is there ANYTHING else like Han's Aparthotel Pension Serena?

austin s

Feb 18, 2009
Is anyone aware of any aparthotels/pensions remotely comprable to pension serena? ive seen it mentioned many times on this board and its price is insanly good for a real budget/cheap travel like myself

unfortunatly, ive been in touch with hans for a while now and they never seem to have any vacancy - any santo domingo experts know of ANYTHING remotely like those kind of deals (ie 10USD per night/monthly rental for 240USD)? Tips on finding something cheap like that?

ive scoured he board, but someone must know something, i hope!

thanks in advance

R

rockero

YES He seems to have the best deals in town,,,I too would like to find out if theres anything like this this cheeap in town,,,Any info post it here....

R

rockero

HI I Sent Hans AN E Mail Last night and so far no reply nothing,,,If He is so professional would he not reply right away here????? I sent it to his yahoo.de address...I want to move so bad to DR...I here in the low musings on living section people say you can do it for under a 1000 a month,,,But if Hans is the only plce and he wont reply or his place is full all the time I guess I will try that Hotel for 11 a night by Parque Independencia,,,So What i swated roaches at the Ymca and mouses in that place in NyC and The Saint Marks place in East Village,,How can DR Be any worse??? I can tell tales of cheap spots I stayed in Lima or Mexico City,,,Now does Anyone know Where hans is??? I am not spamming I need help on this for sure,,Rockero...

R

rockero

HI Austin I Just looked in MY Yahoo again and no response from Hans at all...Its been 24 hoursand no response and on monday on a buisness day,,,So I am confused on this as much as you then worse comes worse its always packed...Anyone has any good info on this place?????
Is anyone aware of any aparthotels/pensions remotely comprable to pension serena? ive seen it mentioned many times on this board and its price is insanly good for a real budget/cheap travel like myself

unfortunatly, ive been in touch with hans for a while now and they never seem to have any vacancy - any santo domingo experts know of ANYTHING remotely like those kind of deals (ie 10USD per night/monthly rental for 240USD)? Tips on finding something cheap like that?

ive scoured he board, but someone must know something, i hope!

thanks in advance