casa marina beach and reef

Buster1

Mar 25, 2009
we have just come back from one week in this resort and loved it.
the staff were very friendly, food great..rooms needed a little bit of updating but all and all very clean as well as the grounds..lots to do was so much fun would go back

ottawa canada

hotfuss4475

Apr 3, 2009
My friend and I are going to Casa Marina in a week. Good to hear you had a great time. We were just wondering about a few things. How was the beach on the resort? Did you have a Gardenview room? if so how was it? Also we were wondering about the age range of the people at the resort. We are 24 and 25 and are a little worried about being the only younger people there. Should we be worried or is there a large age range? Thanks for any info

Buster1

Mar 25, 2009
yes there is a wide range of ages there...the beach is very good and more than one as there is a more expansive beach closer to the casa marina reef..
we stayed in an oceanview in the beach side where we could see the beach..very nice room..just make sure you are not near the generator as i heard it is noisy there

tarrantino

Jan 12, 2006
We always take the package deal and right now they have some pretty good prices( so you may come out cheaper that way).

The age range does vary from really young to really old(that would be me lol) Whenever we go there are always young people in your age group there.

I like to get a room on the Reef side that is facing the ocean, if I can remember I will send you the Block that we stayed in where you could see the ocean from you balcony. It was great.