Silver
May 12, 2002
Famous Dominican fashion designer Jorge Diep
is in need of male and female models needed with
or without experience.

Women between the ages of 16-23 minimum height 5' 9"
Men between the ages of 18-24 minimum Height 5' 11"

Please send your data to rdfw@hotmail.com

...................................................................................
Famoso Dominicano disenador de ropas busca modelos.

Necesitamos modelos con o sin experiencia Hombres y Mujeres

Mujeres de 16 a 23 a?os de edad 5*9 Estatura M?nima.
Hombres de 18 a 24 a?o de edad 5*11 Estatura M?nima.
Mandar dato a la siguiente direcci?n: rdfw@hotmail.com

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
If you you know anybody that have potentials please encourage them to try.

amparocorp

Bronze
Aug 11, 2002
hey Mr DR, i referred my niece, 5' 11", 120 lbs., 21 years old, pretty, graduate of barbizon in SD, she' been in a few full page ads in Listin Diario, not her first day in town from the campo. she replied to the above e-mail address, went down to see "somebody" or at least she e-mailed them some photos, she has been chosen. she is telling me that she needs to pay 50K pesos. huh? does she mean this? i can see her getting paid 50K, but, can you clarify or verify? i smell fish............

amparocorp

Bronze
Aug 11, 2002
sorry about that Mr DR, i just looked up fashion week and i see it is over, it was june 3-6, but, she was asking me about this 50K stuff more than a week ago and i said i'd look into it, so i did and now i find out it's over, sorry.

amparocorp

Bronze
Aug 11, 2002
problem solved, the 50K request was the fee to enter the upcoming Miss Tourismo. i get my info second-hand, comes from my dominican wife, who's way of thinking is that if it doesn't concern her hair it isn't important. but, if something comes out wrong, it must be because i screwed up somehow. of course she can not be blamed for anything, she's dominican........