Looking for some feedback on an Agent.

DreamingAboutDR

Apr 12, 2009
Hello,

I am new here. I am looking for some feeedback on an agent to see if anyone has ever done business with them before...Both positive and negative feedback are welcome.

The agents main website is:

Villa rental Las Terrenas Samana l Rent a villa l Alquiler l Location l Louer

Agents name and info are:

Ton van der Heijden
Always Sun Investments S.A. | RNC 130443051
Plaza Rosada local 12 - Las Terrenas - Domincan Republic - Tel: (809) 240 5159

Thanks in advance

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
the write up and lay out looks pretty unproffessional and the pictures take a long time to load - I would guest that this is a new operation, I would go for one thats been in operation longer with a known track record

thurston

Apr 21, 2007
Hi,
And welcome to DR1, never had any business with this company but they
have been around for a while, perhaps two or three years that i know of,
and look profesional to me.

retiree

Bronze
Jan 18, 2008
Even with the best agent, all deposits should go through your lawyer and the title should be checked by your lawyer before any deposit is given.

xavier

Jul 4, 2009
i worked with him

I know Tony, and his french partner Chris. I bought half a year ago a beachfront property with them. 30.000 m2.

My Las Terrenas experience:
-They where the ones that always responded on my mails and fast. My first mails started beack 1 year ago and most of the offices even do not reply...
-We mailed very often and after that we started calling.
-They showed me all kind of lots, when i was here. I have been here in total 3 times before the sale. I think we made around 3000 km or more. We went to Barahona, Punta Cana, up the north coast, everywhere.
-The closing went fast and the presented me a good lawyer
-They helped me and they are still helping me

Conclusion for me: professional guys who know the country and who can negotiate with the owner.
I know they work on a commission base and where always very open about that.