Just came back from ROUND 2 DR trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murdsta21

Jun 21, 2008
as usual stayed at breezes superclub, there was 13 of us when i say we shut down the town we did. every taxi and moto driver knew about our crew down there we were like the united nations we had white,black,spanish and asian all on the trip we had a sick time .. SOsua , pedro clisante, all the clubs pit stop and La passion ;) and you alreadyy kno...we went to cabrete which was very upscale and alot of europeans, over there its funny you exactly find male prosititutes which is funny cuz ur use to the girls in sosua and everywhere else but theres so many euro girls who cnt speak english they just go with the local men, we were stunted, but either way we had a sick time there also lax and bambo was crazy here some picks

here are some of the manyyyy albumns we got from the trip

Login | Facebook

Login | Facebook

just another great trip in paradise

Murdsta21

Jun 21, 2008
oh yeahh...we dnt bring the weed anywhere cuz they say marijauna isn't to acceptable down there previous years i went so , i made sure we made safe decisions, But yeah other than that it never rained, we partyed hard in sosua, and yes for the record the club after one is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.