I Have A TON OF QUESTIONS!!! Please help......I NEED IT LOL!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrickg112

Apr 16, 2009
I'm new to the forums and you guys are extremely informative!. I'm still just alittle confused on what to do. I'm just basically looking for people, parties and girls lol. I want to stay at a decent hotel on the beach, and i would like to be walking distance to all nightlife (honestly where is the best nightlife? I'm more into nightclubs not just bars!.) Puerto Plata and the Playa Dorada complex seem bland. I want to be around as many Dominican women as possible (no hookers lol even though i cant avoid them lol) I will be coming with about 6 friends and we are party animals lol. We've been to Cancun a had a blast, I'm looking for the same thing in DR. If im looking to hook up with Dominican women FOR FREE (lol I'm going to take a shot in the dark here, Has anyone gotten a "working girl" to work for free lol?) lol would cabarete be a better option or should i just stick to sosua?? Finally, im looking at Boca Chica And the beaches are real nice and the resorts are alot cheaper. How does boca chica compare to Sosua or Caberete? Any and all answers would be greatly appreciated!!!! Thanks in advance

FernieBee

Bronze
Feb 20, 2008
4kvcj7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.