Anyone tried the new zip line courses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terpsichore

Apr 17, 2009
I have seen this as a new addition to the trips offered by Iguana Mama. My husband is questioning the safety, but I totally want to try it! Has anyone else tested this out yet? How far from Sosua is the course?

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
I have seen this as a new addition to the trips offered by Iguana Mama. My husband is questioning the safety, but I totally want to try it! Has anyone else tested this out yet? How far from Sosua is the course?
I have not tried this zip line but I have done zip lines in Costa Rica. The zip lines are a lot of fun. I would not worry about safety as these lines were installed under the supervision of engineers from Costa Rica.

Go have some fun !!!!!!!!!!!!!

zip line extreme sports canopy tour cabarete

oriole100

Bronze
Oct 9, 2005
The course is great. They are VERY safety consious. We've done it 4 times with friends. Try it you won't be sorry.

Terpsichore

Apr 17, 2009
The course is great. They are VERY safety consious. We've done it 4 times with friends. Try it you won't be sorry.

So glad to hear from someone who has tried them out!!!!

What kind of views do you get while doing the course? Is it lush dense forest or just over some cow pastures? :cheeky: How far from Sosua?

Thanks so much!

tflea

Bronze
Jun 11, 2006
30 minutes from Sosua and safe was important....we tried it and liked it. Not pastures, but trees, hills, beautiful views.

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Theses are probably going to get increased business now that they were featured in VH1's rock of love show for which the finale Brett took the girls down to Punta Cana and one of the dates was going to one of these zip lines.

Terpsichore

Apr 17, 2009
Theses are probably going to get increased business now that they were featured in VH1's rock of love show for which the finale Brett took the girls down to Punta Cana and one of the dates was going to one of these zip lines.

I actually saw that episode after I had already been trying to convince my husband to try it out with me. I told him, "See honey, I'm sure Brett Michaels wouldn't risk damaging his expensive hair extensions or his cheap date if the zip lines weren't really safe!":cheeky:

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
this is probably the direct connection to the company - doesnt seem much cheaper but maybe the price includes the 16 % that needs to be added on on the iguana mama tour
Contact Us

Status
Not open for further replies.