Considering vacation villa

swtness

Apr 16, 2009
Hay Guys
Does anyone have any info on what the average prices would be for a nice vacation villa, preferably in La Romana maybe as far as Punta Cana. We have heard about the ones that Casa de Campo has but would like to know about others as well. It has to be a decent size at least 4 bd rooms, and a pool. Hope someone could be of help this would be our first time purchasing overseas. We are willing to rent.

Thanks
xakira

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
You have chosen a great place, and most of us would recommend it heartily.

However, rent for a few months to get a more long term feel...get to know people, possible neighbors, the town, etc...Casa de Campo is great for a week or so of Golf and Beach, and then what do you do?

You go into town and have a ball!! So you should get to know it first and see if it's a fit...

HB

swtness

Apr 16, 2009
Thanks for the advice I am trying to see if I could rent from an owner instead of the resort. I know the town my parents own a home there so I am very familiar with getting around.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I suggest you send an email to Danilo ( danilo@dr1.com ) he lives in Casa de Campo and is VERY familiar with what's what regarding real estate.

He's know many of the owners and will know what's for sale, I'm sure even a few that you will not normally see published.