Financial advisor in DR

C

CES

Hi Robert,

I recommend the services of Mr. Schroder, and/ or my wife's nice, e-mail me direct...

Regards,

. . . CES

_______________________________ + {$$$} + _________________________________________

>>> "Ascot Advisory Services assists with offshore company & foundation structures, offshore banking
matters, residency & second passport matters, and other related services. For additional information:

http://www.ascotadvisory.com/
Tel. 809-334-5387 or 809-756-1917
Email: info@ascotadvisory.com . . . "<<<

click on:

"Ascot Advisory Services"

C

Chicacago Chris

Theres a guy in Sosua that hangs out around the corner of Calle Pedro Clisante and the street the baseball field is located on that offers to make change to tourists. I'd go with him. Yeah, he seems very trustworthy.

C

CES

Re: advisor in. . .Chris, Chris, Chris. . .

Chris, do I detect a bit of the ol' levity in your statement, or has lawyering all these years caused you to view the unknown with a jaded eye?

Regards,

. . . CES

ps. . . BTW the Dominican lady that I'm referring to is a seasoned (experienced) comptroller for a large Santo Domingo firm, also she has worked for international firms in the DR, and she speaks excellent english on a technical, financial level. .

C

ChicacagoChris

Re: advisor in. . .Chris, Chris, Chris. . .

Yo, CES, he looked honest! What do you expect from a guy sitting here in Chicago with another snow storm blowing in and yes, I have been doing what I have been doing for too long. That's why I get down there whenever I can. Seen you on the board here for awhile and hope to meet you sometime. A good sense of humor is always appreciated.

C

CES

Re :( Frozen! . . .Chris. . .

>>> "Seen you on the board here for awhile and hope to meet you sometime. A good sense of humor is always appreciated." <<<

?Hola! Chris,

Windchillcity Brrrrrrrr!!! I guess you guys are taking some incoming presently, having survived the prairie winters of Montana I can empathize with you, although the humidity was nil so the snow would just drift away over nite. Most of the time the snow was so dry you couldn't make a decent snowball so just find a convenient rock and.. well you get the picture.

Sense o' humor? I think you've confused me with "los tres gente horrible" - Andy, - Jim, & - Thomas, now THAT'S a collective sense o' humor if I ever saw one. LOL :)

"And meet you sometime", hopefully in the next year or two that will be possible as we planing our move to SDQ, something about a retirement and a rumored B&B. . .

Regards,

. . . CES

ps . . . and. . . YO! Robert, I'll divert his attention so'z you can chuck a "Montana snowball" at him. . .lol

C

ChicacagoChris

Re: Re :( Frozen! . . .Chris. . .

Yo CES: That storm has been here for a day and a half now. The silver lining in that huge cloud is that the temprature is up to 23 degrees Farenheit now. Yesterday indeed was a dry Montana snow. Today, as we said when we were kids, the snow is good pack'n. Sosa could hit a snowball out of Wrigley Field today. Its another wonderful day in paradise here. God bless and a happy and safe new year.