Looking to share an apartment / Rent a room (Santo Domingo)

Mr. Wiggs

Dec 2, 2008
What I am looking for

I am looking to rent a room or share an apartment in Santo Domingo. The apartment has to be within walking distance of La Sirena (Multi Central) on Winston Churchill.

About me

* I am 19.
* I come from England.
* I work on the internet.
* I am laid back.
* I like to have fun.
* I like to experience new things.
* I am respectful.
* I am clean.
* I don?t speak spanish (learning now.)

Contact Me

If anyone knows of anyone who can help me out, please let me know via PM or email.

Thanks,

Lee.

jalencastro

Bronze
Dec 15, 2004
www.myspace.com
Mr. Wiggs, I do not know anyone wanting to share a room or an apartment in that neighborhood [Zona Universitaria] although you could find PLENTY of listings online. There is a nice aparthotel in the area on Jose Contreras between Churchill and Maximo Gomex called HOTEL RESIDENCE CITY. they have reasonable rates for their studios and can rent long term to you. I am sure the aparthotel owners can cut you a deal given you are looking to rent long term?

Mr. Wiggs

Dec 2, 2008
I will be looking to rent long term, right now i am keeping all my options open so i appreciate the information. I have been looking in some newspapers for apartments, also looked a plaza libre, dr1, dominican todays classifieds. Can you recommend ones which are up to date'ish.

jalencastro

Bronze
Dec 15, 2004
www.myspace.com
Mr Wiggs, you are in DR now? in any case most newspapers should be up to date so keep looking in the classifieds.
As a matter of fact, I suggest you go to HOTEL RESIDENCE CITY, there is a real estate company on the ground floor owned by two germans [very kind people], tell them what you are looking for and they can help you out! Best of luck! :)

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
long ways

Mr. Wiggs, I do not know anyone wanting to share a room or an apartment in that neighborhood [Zona Universitaria] although you could find PLENTY of listings online. There is a nice aparthotel in the area on Jose Contreras between Churchill and Maximo Gomex called HOTEL RESIDENCE CITY. they have reasonable rates for their studios and can rent long term to you. I am sure the aparthotel owners can cut you a deal given you are looking to rent long term?

If I remember right this Apartahotel is just behind the Mercado National on Gomez? long ways from the La Sirena on Churchill. like about 4k, at least, maybe a little more as the La Sirena is above Alberto Sanchez and Acropolis. hardly what I would call within walking distance.

jalencastro

Bronze
Dec 15, 2004
www.myspace.com
nice walk

If I remember right this Apartahotel is just behind the Mercado National on Gomez? long ways from the La Sirena on Churchill. like about 4k, at least, maybe a little more as the La Sirena is above Alberto Sanchez and Acropolis. hardly what I would call within walking distance.

i dont recall where the Sirena is on Churchill but yes this is a nice walk from the aparthotel to Churchill even walking along Jose Contreras. In any case they might be able to cut him a good, reasonable deal long term and or at least help Mr. Wiggs get on the right track in finding an apartment. :cheeky:

Mr. Wiggs

Dec 2, 2008
Jaja, ill take a publico, do you know the average price if i say, rent for 6 months? roughly...

Mr. Wiggs

Dec 2, 2008
Not yet jalen, but i will go there next week and see. I have been told though it might be expensive but ill still drop by and check it out.