Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: DINING OUT IN SOSUA

Richard

Default Re: Don't miss this drink

I think it might be in the neighbourhood of El Neptuno. Others will most likely know it. By the way, Horst, now at the Waterfront did not own Sammys, he worked there.

rob

Default Re: Thanks for the excellent info

Hi Richard,
    what is it, a restaurant bogies I mean?
    Rob

trina

Default Richard, are you the mayor of Sosua???

Regards,
    Trina
    PS
    How is your tour company going???

Richard

Default Re: Richard, are you the mayor of Sosua???

Sorry to disapoint you. No tour company, no mayor of Sosua, no nada. I just happen to be an ex-resident of Sosua who believes it is a great place to live and vacation.

trina

I think I have you mistaken you for another Richard that owns a tour company.
    PS
    I love Sosua too, and Barb and Linden Anderson as well. Give them and Lindo and Luisa my love. Didn't get much of a visit in during Christmas.

Robin

Default Re: Richard, Dining in Puerto Plata

Hello Richard, Excellent comments on dining in Sosua. Would you have any comments on dining in Puerto Plata. Will be staying in an all inclusive (Feb 2001), but would very much enjoy dining out of the resort.

ChicacagoChris

Default Re: Thanks for the excellent info

Yeah, its a restaurant/cantina on Calle Pedro Clisante next door to the Club Havana and almost directly across the street from Britannia Pub. Very good food cold Presidentes and Fifi's smile is the most beautiful in Sosua. If only she was ten years older and I was ten years younger. She's a beauty.

Richard

Yup. it's o.k.

Richard

To be very honest, I'm not that familiar with the scene in Puerto Plata. However, I always head for Cafe Cito. You can check their menu and get directions at. www.popreport.com

I think you wil enjoy it. It's funky, the food is great and reasonable.

Robin

Thanks, can you also tell me how long and how much (approx) a cab ride would be from Puerto Plata (Playa Dorada) to Sosua?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast