Sosua By the Sea VS Casa Marina

Status
Not open for further replies.

belmundo

Apr 5, 2007
Anyone here know both Sosua by the Sea and Casa Marina in Sosua?

I normally don't stay in AI's, in fact I never have. I was thinking of spending a few days there to save money, since I got a really good price from both. A room, drinks and food for one price.

Casa Marina is offering AI for $85 a day. It is not clear on Hotels.com if that is for one or two people. On Hotels.com, my bill for 2 people for ten days comes out to $850. That would be too good to be true. . wouldn't it?

Even at $85 for one person per day, tax included, that seems pretty reasonable.

SBS is about $10 cheaper.

Anyone have any experience at these places? Can you compare them?

Thanks for your help!

Buster1

Mar 25, 2009
casa marina was great get yourself an oceanview view room...good food we found and very tropical liked it there

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
I recently saw some great prices - lower than what you quote at hotwire.com - in case you are really cost conscious. Again, of course, it depends on your dates. I was looking in Junr.

belmundo

Apr 5, 2007
I just booked 10 nights @ $82.16 per night for two people.

I talked to three people at hotels.com and the assure me that:

(a) the sale price is $82.16 per night for two people, not each

(b) and that it will be all inclusive.

If this is true, it's a great deal. Even if the food isn't so great, at that price I can go out and go to some restaurants if I want.

I'll let you know what happens.

Nelly

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
The rack rate on Amhsa's website for May'09 is $90 per room with 2 people...in terms of value and location, you really can't go wrong with the Casa Marina!

Carolina Guy

Feb 26, 2009
Me and three other other people looked at every option availale to us as far as staying anywhere on the North Coast. We found and read at almost every site that what you pay for your room DOES NOT include the A.I. You have to pay for the A.I. when you arrive at the front deask for check-in. so, if I am right, go ahead and double what yo are paying right now ... maybe more!

we decided to do rent a sweet condo! I think we will be a lot happier b/c of it.

Nelly

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
I shouldn't have used term "rack rate" as this price is actually a special and is for all inclusive occupancy.

Status
Not open for further replies.