apartment

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
contact Remax Codwell Banker, they are getting into the renting side of housing

I think this will go down as yet another spam or cheap would be endorsement.

However, let me just quickly point out something anyway:

Most agencies are getting more into offering rentals nowadays, not just because that was something they wanted to do, but because many sellers can't move their properties right now, haven't been able to for months if not years and probably won't be able to for many moons to come ( and probably longer not than what they are hoping on).
I see many homes, especially "spec" homes built by locals with projected prices based on bubble "values" of a few years ago. Only half a year ago, they would flat out reject entertaining any rental offer, certain that they would find buyer(s) at these fantasy prices. Now, some start to decipher the obvious writing on the wall, although I fear they don't yet get the full message, and are willing to offer some of these properties for rent "until things come back up again".

So, if you are looking for rent, yes sure, look up Remax, Coldwell Banker, dr1, Century 21, short EVERYBODY, or run down the streets, because not only is almost everything for sale, but for rent or lease too (not just real estate :)).

... J-D.

R

rockero

WOW These prices seem way to high anything in the 200 to 250 price range for the month???? I Heard you can find it a room near the 200 price range,,,Is anyone renting on this yet???? I would be very happy to know on this for sure so if anyone can post it go ahead and post it here,,Thanks,,,Rockero...

Rbh44

Mar 28, 2007
Santiago Rentals

I looked at apartments 2 weeks ago in Santiago and saw 3 or 4 beautiful three bedroom apartments for US$285 - $375 per month. Very nice places. If you want the name of the person that showed me PM me.

Rbh44

Mar 28, 2007
They were unfurnished and did not include utilities. I believe 3 of the apartments i saw did not include monthly maintainence fee either. If I remember correctly it was around $25 - $30 per month for that.

Reactions: mike l
R

rockero

HI I Have since learned that I can get places for just over a 100 dollars that is great,,So then the cost of living must not be that bad in Santiago,,Can anyone update us more on cheaper rooms or places to stay???

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
Hhahaa! for $100/month man you re living in precarious times. Those casitas are no place where you want to live AND LEAVE...your stuff there or interact with your neighbors. You gotta be in the $300/month range to isolate yourself from oppprtunistic riff raff.

Lucille

Bronze
Jan 14, 2007
HI I Have since learned that I can get places for just over a 100 dollars that is great,,So then the cost of living must not be that bad in Santiago,,Can anyone update us more on cheaper rooms or places to stay???

rockero: In Santiago, I know a lady who have rooms for rent.
Her place is close to Francifol 's disco. (Downtown Santiago)
She charges $3,500.00 pesos a month and that includes
Internet access ( you bring your own laptop), a private room (share bathroom) a t.v. with cable and she also does your laundry for you.
Kitchen, living room and dinning room access.
The place is clean, safe and quiet, she and her son live in the house.
She said the room is occupied by a German gentlemen until Sept. 4/10. She speaks English .
Conchos access $15.00 pesos "M-PA-A-U"
Food- Lunch $80.00 pesos (around the corner)
Taxi fare between $125.00-$180 pesos
If you need any further information please do not hesitate to pm.
Greetings,
Lucille