Russian to Spanish/English translators

domilinguist

Feb 22, 2008
Hi,

A few hotels in Punta Cana have contacted me regarding work for Russian translators/interpreters in the region. Does anyone know of any in the country?

Thanks!

TheHun

May 4, 2008
I know one in Santiago

Does the interpreter has to be there, or it's about to translate documents, web-sites?
I know a person who does translations (spanish-russian) but he is in Santiago.
Let me know if you need his e-mail.

The Hun

Irina1

Mar 9, 2009
quick question

I have a Russian birth certificate and I want to get residency in DR. Would I have to translate to english then to spanish ..or can I just translate from Russian to Spanish. (I speak both Russian and English fluently, but Spanish is not so good)

nastenka

May 1, 2009
Hi,

A few hotels in Punta Cana have contacted me regarding work for Russian translators/interpreters in the region. Does anyone know of any in the country?

Thanks!

Hi,
I live in Punta Cana now and looking for a job.
I don't no Spanish yet, but know English pretty good, Russia is a native.

thank you in advance.
Best regards,
Anastasia

gr20000

May 4, 2009
Hi,

Thanks!

Hi.I?m interested. Russian, English, Spanish are fluent. Have experience in interpreting.
Pm me, please, with more details.

WalterGG

Aug 11, 2009
Russian-Spanish translators

We are looking for Spanish-Russian translators. Santo-Domingo, Constanza, San Jose de Okoa. Please reply:myagent08@mail.ru

Afgan

Mar 29, 2009
If you need professional translation done by duly qualified high level experienced translators with formal linguistic University education, background and experience you may contact me for further information.

No on-site interpretation. Translation only.

English. French. Spanish. Russian.

WalterGG

Aug 11, 2009
Ищем русско-испаноязычного сотрудника.

Спасибо за Ваше предложение. Нам нужен человек который обеспечит комуникацию нашего главного технолога и менеджера проекта. Необходимо присутствие.
Может есть кого порекомендовать?

zummmm

Sep 22, 2013
Ru-Esp interpreter

Hi.I?m interested. Russian, English, Spanish are fluent. Have experience in interpreting.
Pm me, please, with more details.

Hi! I know this is an old post, but are you still available to interpret, involving Ru, Esp, Eng? Please, pm if you are or if you know somebody who can do that! Many thanks in advance!