Pueblo Bavaro

redheadkatie

May 2, 2009
Hey there. Does anyone know how long it takes to walk to the beach from the apartments in Pueblo Bavaro?
Thanks.

Jan 9, 2004
I don't think you want...

to attempt to walk to the beach from Pueblo Bavaro. It is a very very long walk. My guess would be 45 minutes.

You will have a better answer as to how long it takes, when some of the full time residents read your post.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

Hey there. Does anyone know how long it takes to walk to the beach from the apartments in Pueblo Bavaro?
Thanks.

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
to hit the beach from pueblo bavaro you would need a 10 minutes drive down to cabeza de toro, open public beach but not much around in case of restaurants if you look for such, in that case cortecito would be the better bet passing all those speed bumps down there.
just for a fun afternoon with some cold ones cabeza de toro would be the much better bet than cortecito, always drinks available, much calmer water, much better atmosphere, use the lil palmleaf roofs as your shaddow place at the water in front of my place.
no chance to walk, much to far to everywhere, pueblo bavaro is huge even if you want to move inside that residence you need a vehicle, not very central located to anything.
if you plan to move there make sure that the electricity bills of the prior renter/owner really been paid, during the last 6-8 weeks 3 friends of mine moved there and surprisingly all 3!!! got on next "electricity payday" their lines cut due to high open preowner bills.
all got it finally reimbursed but also all first had to pay to get reconnected including the reconnection extra fee, one had the hassle to be disconnected over the whole weekend.
they have lately also in the whole residence more than just once per month waterproblems, long times no water, 2 months ago it took 4 days without any water, such is not funny in a huge residence where you can not walk around the corner and fill up some cans to flood the toilet. the whole residence is connected to one central water system which you have to pay extra, even when not working.
due to such services rental rates dropped very much this year, you can get complete houses for 350-400 US$, 450-500 and they are completely furniched.
check it out in detail and get every detail signed in a contract.
good luck
Mike

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
nothing to be scared about.
it is the way it is, and that's not unusual down here.
with the right research you know about the lil kinks prior to their occurance and that way you can act accordingly.
the good note:
no more water problems since.
the place at all is a good location,
nice gouses and also nice appartments.
on site security,
but you should have something to move around, a car or bike or such.
good luck
Mike