I'm an Natural Health Practitioner

Veroniqa

Apr 30, 2009
I'm an Natural Health Practitioner, planning to move to the DR in September. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions how should I go about setting up a practice there or joining one? I haven't decided on a location? Sosua? Punta Cana? Santo Domingo?

Thank you.

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
The biggest market is in Santo Domingo, but there are already several natural health practitioners. In Punta Cana there is a growing population, but it could take a long while to spread the word of your services, and then there would not be that many clients as most of the people moving there are young people, with few health problems. But if you can afford to live in Punta Cana and very gradually develop a practice, would give it a shot as don't think you will have much competition. You could motivate your practice as one to enhance lives of the young and also supplement your income importing vitamins that you would prescribe. One of the leading nutrition doctors in Santo Domingo sells vitamins and natural goods for double the price they go online and they sell.