Motorcycle Adventure Tour: A DR Photo Journal

Jun 15, 2008
wow

looks really amazing!! and Toby is as handsome as always :)
i can't wait for my people to get their act together and finally come enjoy the wonderful experience... hopefully it will happen soon!

best regards to you, your wife, Toby and Perla (i think that was the little one's name, right?)! and keep up the great work you're doing!

mariel

Dominisueca
Apr 7, 2004
Great photos!

Was this the same trip you guys did to the SW in January?

What's the name of the cave you guys were spelunking at?

Sorry for so many questions.

mariel

Dominisueca
Apr 7, 2004
OK, I saw all 456 pictures and it was NOT the SW trip you guys did. Would you be so kind and "draw" a route map of this trip? When time allows it. TIA.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
OK, I saw all 456 pictures and it was NOT the SW trip you guys did. Would you be so kind and "draw" a route map of this trip? When time allows it. TIA.
We do 2 different tours, the NE and SW. Over the Xmas/New Years holidays, we're combining the two together.

You should take one of our tours. You'll see areas most tourists don't.

What business wants to give away it's secrets?:classic:

mariel

Dominisueca
Apr 7, 2004
We do 2 different tours, the NE and SW. Over the Xmas/New Years holidays, we're combining the two together.

You should take one of our tours. You'll see areas most tourists don't.

What business wants to give away it's secrets?:classic:

You're right, that was .... "muy fre(s)co de mi parte" (sorry, I can't translate that). I hope a kind moderator can delete that part.

And you're right too, I should take one of your tours. Hopefully my holidays will coincide (can I say that?) with one your tours :D

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
Great photos and fun adventure you guys had. It must have been a nice time. Those Suzukis still look "mint".

Ricardo