Married a Domincano

sylindr

Nov 29, 2007
I am now ready to get my citizenship and then cedula. I would love to talk to someone in my same situation as to where I go and the process if possible.

I know it is the Ministry of Interior and Police, is that in Santo Domingo? Do I have to change my name first?

thanks for any help you may have for me

sylindr

Nov 29, 2007
thank you

thank you for your response. we will try on our own first and see how difficult it is.

delta1966

May 2, 2009
how to find out if someone is married

hello attney Guzman

i'm living w/ a dominicano for over 3 years, family members tells me he is married to a dominican woman, he claims he is not my relationship is going down, he wants me to visit dr w/ him and find out for myself, i have been to dr as a tourist and work, but now i'm affraid to take that trip and being that i'm not from over there i don't know what the outcome might be. how can i find out without making the trip, the person supposely got married in santiago, i don't have an apellido for the woman just a name and possibly name of barrio, what can i do, is there a website? muchas gracias mm

canadiangirl858

Oct 17, 2006
What if you have the name of the spouse and the place, but not the date. How could you find out? Is there a link to get the info?

Fabio J. Guzman

DR1 Expert
Jan 1, 2002
www.drlawyer.com
Yes, it would be possible since you would be able to search the records until you find the one you want.

No, there is no way this can be done by internet. Somebody has to to go the Registry office.