Lawyers who assist in Residency??

drgringo

Apr 25, 2009
I have read many posts as well the stickys on the residency process. I have also seen some posts from members who have completed the process and have posted the associated costs and timelines. The prices vary alot as does the potential credibility of the said lawyers and timelines.
I and others have asked the specific members if they could share their councels contact information, and i have yet to receive any replies personally nor in the appropriate posts.
My question as a newby is; can we use this thread a posible place where we can list the lawyers names, contacts the prices, and timelines and ease in their process experience.
I do know that certain agencies are paid sponsors of this site, of which I respect, but also feel as a open honest fair site that DR1 seems to be, this is something that could and should be shared.
If this is inappropriate i am personally open to PMs with the information and i will share in the same fashion.
Thanks in advance!

The Virginian

Bronze
Mar 16, 2007
Search this forum for Dolly. You will find she comes highly recommended. She helped us and several others on the North cost. If you are unable to find her contact info, PM and I'll track it down.