Is Dreams Punta Cana near Webster Hall?

standin

Apr 28, 2009
Tripadvisor said that Dreams Punta Cana was near Webster Hall. But a lot of the reviews said the resort was in the middle of nowhere. Can anyone confirm if Dreams is near anything, i.e. shopping or nightlife? I don?t want to be stuck on the resort the whole time! Thanks!

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
AFAIK Dreams Punta Cana is in Uvero Alto and is not very close to anything.

Dreams Palm Beach is much closer to where you want to be.

Both are in the resort area generally referred to as Punta Cana.

Gregg

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
Webster Hall is in the plaza near the Melia hotels, I believe, and Dreams is past Macao so you would have about a 45 minute drive, IMO.

Is that new highway open yet, going in that direction?

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
There are two Dreams in PUJ, the one past Macao (Dreams Punta Cana) and one (Dreams Palm Beach) much closer to Bavaro and Webster Hall.

I don't believe the road will be open for at least a couple of years.

Gregg

standin

Apr 28, 2009
Damn. Can you catch cabs to the club areas? I want to be close to nightlife, but I want to stay at a nice resort

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
Tripadvisor said that Dreams Punta Cana was near Webster Hall. But a lot of the reviews said the resort was in the middle of nowhere. Can anyone confirm if Dreams is near anything, i.e. shopping or nightlife? I don?t want to be stuck on the resort the whole time! Thanks!

NO,
it's on the other side of the planet from there.
and what Webster Hall???
i would not know that they already opened?

Uvero Alto is 40-60 minutes one way from everywhere,
3 cabby roundtrips during your vaca cost more than the whole week of vaca at that resort including the flight and taxes.

if you book Uvero Alto just forget about Punta Cana.
Mike