Picture at Airport

Status
Not open for further replies.

spasticnapjerk

Dec 4, 2007
Hello everyone.

You get your picture taken at POP before you get to customs. Anyone know where you're supposed to pick them up? I left the airport without thinking about it.

P.S. The tourist card was only $10. Wasn't it $15 for a while?

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Hello everyone.

You get your picture taken at POP before you get to customs. Anyone know where you're supposed to pick them up? I left the airport without thinking about it.

P.S. The tourist card was only $10. Wasn't it $15 for a while?

If immigration took your picture, I doubt you will get a wallet size to take home!

The tourist card was always $10, they added the additional $5 to your plane ticket tax when you weren't looking starting March 1st.

tflea

Bronze
Jun 11, 2006
If you are talking about the photo with the girls dressed in typical colors and costumes, they'll try to catch you on the way home to sell you the photos, is the way it's supposed to work, like cruise ships do for example.
Did you find it OK, the photo stop, or not?
Just wondering. The girls are kinda pretty.

Carolina Guy

Feb 26, 2009
The departure tax is included in your ticket on US destinations.
When did you have to pay $20?

I havent paid the $20 that I know of. I believe my wife was told about the $20 departure fee from someone?

so you are saying we have already paid for it? I hope so!

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
If you are talking about the photo with the girls dressed in typical colors and costumes, .........
Did you find it OK, the photo stop, or not?
Just wondering. The girls are kinda pretty.

Are they also available for caddie duties at Playa Grande tflea??
Just wonderin' ....... as the girls are kinda pretty? :ermm: :pirate: ~ Grahame.

Status
Not open for further replies.