Design Intense Graphic Design & Fete Promotions

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Design Intense & F?te ? All your promotional needs with key contact!

Introducing two complementary companies, both bilingual and bi-cultural, operating with North American standards of professionalism and delivery while based in Santo Domingo.

Design Intense ? THE MATERIALIZATION OF THE IDEA
Design Intense offers quality creative services from identity to print to web. Operated by Eliza Alys Young, formerly of CreativEliza, with 6+ experience in the Dominican Republic.
www.designintense.com

F?te ? LET US TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING
F?te is an event management company that specializes in weddings and events within the Dominican Republic. A partnership of Eliza Alys Young and Roxanna G?zman.
f?te ? weddings & events, dominican republic

laurajane

Bronze
May 23, 2005
www.thecircusofdreams.com
Design Intense & F?te ? All your promotional needs with key contact!

Introducing two complementary companies, both bilingual and bi-cultural, operating with North American standards of professionalism and delivery while based in Santo Domingo.

Design Intense ? THE MATERIALIZATION OF THE IDEA
Design Intense offers quality creative services from identity to print to web. Operated by Eliza Alys Young, formerly of CreativEliza, with 6+ experience in the Dominican Republic.
Design Intense

F?te ? LET US TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING
F?te is an event management company that specializes in weddings and events within the Dominican Republic. A partnership of Eliza Alys Young and Roxanna G?zman.
f?te ? weddings & events, dominican republic

I use Design Intense and i can not fault their professionalism, Eliza Alys Young is THE BEST!!! Extremley helpful, nothing is too much trouble and if my target clients are as impressed as i am with what she has created for me, my business is going to sky rocket!!

Feel free to contact me for more details or if you would like to see real examples of her work!!